PlantShepherd's Random Picts

Thank you very much! I made the RSO with grain alcohol. I’m a total amateur at it lol. Capsules weren’t as strong as I would like, but they were much stronger than without the RSO. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A little container decor? Squash or cucumber? Great looking plants @PlantShepherd!

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m not exactly sure what it was lol (I was thinking a squash of some sort). The cannabis canopy shaded it out, and it kind of died out.

5 Likes

Well,… then it’s time to pop it up again, would I say.
Together we’re strong, that was the power of the old Overgrow, and that is maybe what we should try to find back. There’s more info about Cannabis then ever before ! So, that’s not the problem in my eyes.
Respect, communication, none jalousie and sharing with the right intentions… should do !?
82881853_176284466800115_4032787266593095680_n 75246796_165135014581727_5159272448629145600_o

15 Likes

Some nice looking plants there. What cultivar(s)? :v:

2 Likes

It’s our “Killer Bee Honey”
Came forwards out of a Santa Maria # Silver Haze.
By now they’re F4, so already pretty stable.
I will post a flowering Killer Bee Honey under here to give you an impression.
It’s her 26-ste day of flowering. ( She’s in a 12/12 system and she did start flowering at the 19-the day. after germinating ) So… on the photo she’s 45 days old/young.
Stay cool, SpeesCees

15 Likes

Looking good! Really like the stack on her.

Today is day one of flower for the Orange Goji and Orange Sunshine. I waited a little too long to flip em. Too many irons in the fire - doing the best I can.

14 Likes

In regards to a choc thai, hazeman released a choc thai and a few hybrids I’m not sure if there still available, there is also a choc hashberry that used to make it’s rounds but is prob hard to find now a days.

5 Likes

Beautiful plants. Gotta love a happy plant in a huge pot

2 Likes

Thanks man! I think I remember Hazeman putting out some chocolate stuff. I still have some pollen from my Chocolate Trips, and I have a couple females left. Gonna see what I can do with those.

Mucho gracias Senior! I like big pots and I can not lie! :slight_smile:

This is a terrible picture, but I’m digging the size of the Orange Goji leaves (Ya, I know there’s a couple thrip marks :face_with_monocle:. Sprayed spinosad a couple days ago).

11 Likes

I’ve been lucky and never had thrips. Knock Knock… Get spider mites every year around December. I think I knocked them out this year with preemptive spraying. Outside is going to suck this year with no hard freeze.

3 Likes

Agreed, the bugs could be a little worse this year with such a mild winter! I’ve used spinosad in the past for thrips, but I’m working on getting it out of the garden. I only use it in veg, but I still don’t like some of the reports that are coming out on residual effects. Neem oil and essential oils have been my goto for mites for a long time. :+1:

4 Likes

Orange Sunshine. Honestly, she’s been pretty neglected.

oss

14 Likes

Decisions were made for summer run. :smile:

Gonna drop like half a dozen of each Pineapple Fields - Dynasty, Dragonslayer x Guava 13 - Strays, Baharak Hindu Kush - Landracemafia, Spirit Train - Bodhi, Oregon Huckleberry F2 - Mongo, and Ancient OG x Lucky Charms - Me. :v:

17 Likes

Star of the show Orange Sunshine F2 from @50State. Pretty much water only at this point.

23 Likes

Velvet Buzzsaw from Doc D Seeds (on the right). This should be a 12-14 week cultivar.

velvetbuzzsaw

Couple more shots of the Orange Sunshine. First run on this soil, and looks to be a little too rich.

oss3
oss4

14 Likes

Fuuuck… So I guess I blew one of the phases on my power. The girls already spent one night without light. Power box is out of code, so I’m hoping things will be back operational tomorrow night. :roll_eyes: #rollwiththepunches

6 Likes

So I have power… just no water now lol.

Thought I would post this up here too. I really like Spirograph art. They make an ‘adult’ version called Wild Gears that I aspire to own someday. These are a few designs I did on my cheapo old school set.

12 Likes

@Tommy_McCain This is what I used for a 55 gallon airlift. Wasn’t flawless by any means, but it worked alright.

7 Likes

Dude that is nice! Double mixer looks great, I like it. I have thought about getting a cone bottom tank for my indoor grow. Making a venturi effect mixer.
Last year I was making a tea concentrate in 5 gallons and then cutting it with water.

3 Likes