Platinum master kush

So when i was first introduced to gsc it was super dense nugs with purple leaves coming out of the buds and a buzz that would melt you through the floor and continue to get stronger until you fell asleep or totally spaced out… After months of smoking this beatutiful herb, that was stronger than anything else available, i found out that it was really a strain called platinum master kush that had been called gsc for marketing purposes… Long story short, i had a mother from a bag seed that was fantastic but lost it so i was wondering if anybody had any seeds of it kicking around or know where to find it or anything similar? It was very indica and the plants did not stretch much when flipped and had an amazing musty dank bakery taste…

4 Likes

Sounds like it may have been a cross of platinum cookies and master kush. Cookies is all terps and no bang in my opinion. Power came from the master kush would be my guess. Bodhi has some master kush crosses. Master hashplant comes to my mind without thinking. Lol.

2 Likes

Ive looked into the bodhi ones, the pillow book is what i was thinking, bring some purple and vigor to the master kush. I dont like dropping 70$ when i can get great strains for a little bit to nothin , thanks to all the generous people around here. But this stuff was like perfect, taste smell bag appeal and fat hard buds with lots of big trichs. Right now im running kodama, cobra lips, cheddarwarst, orange sunshine, sunshine #4 and kashmir x strawberry milk

7 Likes

So the original master kush is a very dense short yet high yielding plant with a taste and smell similar to what you describe, one of my favorite to grow. Platinum kush is master kush crossed to a afghan. Platinum og is apothecary crossing Platinum kush back to a ibl sfv og. I would guess what you had was the platinum kush or og crossed back on the master which would result in some nice plants imo.
There has been more the one person to release a cross under that name, one being platinum of crossed to master kush the other more common being platinum kush crossed to master kush. Either way sorry you lost that Im sure it was a great plant.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, ill have to search around for some thing similar and having a better idea of what im looking for will definetly help… Sounds like id be happy to get my hands on platinum kush, master kush or any combo of the two

2 Likes