Champagne/Champagne kush/Champagne hashplant

Okay so I know this strain has popped up in past threads and I know some hybrids do exist, but can someone tell me where I can find a champagne strain in seed form?? I’m looking for a hashplant style champagne that smells and taste just like the name. We had some floating around in my area back around 2010 and haven’t seen it since. I know it was more popular up in the BC area so maybe a Canadian seed bank holds this gem? Any insight would be great guys! Thank you in advanced! :pray:

8 Likes

This sounds interesting enough that I would like to know too. Like actual champagne?

1 Like

Yes, it tasted and smelled identical to the name. It was special one for sure. We never had much of it but it was one that really stood out amongst the rest. I wish she would resurface or another strain with similar characteristics

2 Likes

After looking around it looks like the actual strain may be clone only, however rainbow sherbet from apothecary genetics is the only cross I can find with a quick seedfinder search. There may be more out there.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been searching high and low on the internet and it’s hard to find a reliable source. What I would do for that cut

3 Likes

I havent seen that one since 2013 if you are talking about the strain that was from a spanish breeder popular in the bay. Champeli or something like that

1 Like

https://dungeonsvaultgenetics.com

1 Like

I recently got a pack from an old friend on another forum, took me years to obtain . I can ask where he got them next time I talk with him for you, definitely a gem

6 Likes

Thanks man, that would be awesome! :pray:

2 Likes

No problem whatsoever

2 Likes
1 Like

I watched a champelli episode yesterday. But didn’t dive deep into who he was. I guess it’s time to dig in the rabbit whole a little more

I think he says it’s a Burmese Thai cross but reeferman had a Burmese Cambodian and there was a Burmese kush that was popular in California around the same time…

Interesting, I’d love to see it come back but I’m not sure if it will be from champelli. It may resurface in original form but sadly, she’s probably gone like the rest of the greats

dunno if this has anything to do with what you’re looking for?
i have some of these seeds but have not grown out yet so no report to share. sorry.

https://northatlanticseed.com/product/new-gran-champagne-f/

Gran Champagne (F)

TWENTY20 MENDOCINO > GRAN CHAMPAGNE (SOUR STRAWBURIED X MIMOSA)

Type: Feminized hybrid Seeds

Lineage: Sour StrawBurieD x Mimosa

We use the classic “lineage” protocol with the parents listed in order of female first and male (or pollen donor) second.

Filial Generation: F2

This expresses the fillial generation of the cultivar. IX refers to In-cross which is used to categorize two close relatives that have been bred together. S1 is used for “selfed” plants in which we reverse a clone onto itself

PVI (Phenotypic Variation Index): Average

This is a classification system we have developed in order to provide cultivators information regarding the amount of phenotypic variation that should be expected. Simply put, this describes the uniformity or lack thereof. The PVI index is calculated with a formula using a variety of observed traits. Although the formula we developed outputs a quantitative number between 1 and 10, we are publishing the results in qualitative format. The qualitative parameters we are: Very Low, Low, Below Average, Average, Above Average, High.

Indoor Flower Time: 49-59 days

This represents the total expected flowering time from the first day of light cycle adjustment to the flowering cycle. This parameter was developed for guidance on indoor cultivation only. For outdoor cultivation please see “Outdoor Harvest Date”.

Outdoor Harvest Date: Late Sept – early Oct

This represents the approximate harvest date. The actual ripening date can vary slightly throughout different climate zones and growing conditions.

Trellising Requirements: Below average

Height/Stretch: below average

This is the term often used to describe the amount of growth that occurs after flowering has commenced.

Yield (per sf): High

This is the yield you would expect relative to other varieties grown in the same conditions at the same time. We use the terms “below average, average , above average and high

Color: Green to purple

Usually green or purple or both.

Nose: White wine, strawberries and cream, astringent, notes of citrus

This category is subjective and not based on quantitative data. * the higher the PVI the more variation in aroma you should expect.

1 Like

the original was my favorite bud of all time. the body high was unreal. around the year 2000 or so.

2 Likes

I don’t believe the gran champagne is the one I’m looking for. What I’m looking for isn’t as modern as that creation. But then again if someone came out and said a certain strain had those champagne terpenes, I’d buy it or be willing to trade for it

2 Likes

Used to be packs of Pink Champagne coming in from BC in the '10s.
I think it was a selection from Ken’s / Phantom / Raspberry Kush from DVG

1 Like

holy crap, i just read an article on champelli and that shits the holy grail. i gotta get my hands on some seeds when they come around. Im sure theyll drop somewhere since the guys back in the game.

1 Like

You may want to check out the new strain he has made called cassis:

You can find Champagne Kush here:

1 Like