Please help novice grower plants stressed af

Hello please could someone have a look at these pictures and tell me where I’m going wrong please

I’ve got 3 in week 4 under a 400w hps on18/6 using 60/40 mix hydro soil and feeding Dutch pro A/b hydro grow @ 5.8ph and 1.4ec I’ve started this week just ph’d water

1 Like

They need food

1 Like

Do you vary your PH at all or keep it at 5.8?
But yeah I totally agree. food.

1 Like

Is that 1.4 EC including or excluding your starting EC?

1 Like

It sometimes might get to 6/6.1
And that’s just the overall ec when you say food more of what I’m giving them or something extra

I’d let it go up to 6.3 and see how they respond. mine always seem happier at 6-6.3, when we say food it generally means more of what you are giving them.

1 Like

I don’t understand what your showing is wrong??? The pics are all of new growth bro!! My best advice is K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Stupid!! Organic everything, don’t over water and I know it’s hard BUT DONT FUCK WITH THE PLANTS 90Xs a day. What are the plants in? Do you water when they are dry or have a schedule? What nuts are you using? Lights? 99% of the time it’s the grower and not the plants that’s fucking everything up! If you need any help just hit me up!!

Temps and Rh in the room ? You said hydro soil 60/40 meaning ? And your nutes no calcium magnesium ( calmag product) goes with them ? Base nutes are base nutes. Additives are needed sometimes. You look most of em got a 10 part lineup. But back to basics of the plant .
Rh and temps ? How often do they get dry? The 60/40 hydrosoil has me little confused.