PNG-Papua New Guinea Pics from various growers

I personally would be super open for Genetech- for this case. Not any other. But to just insert this Trait, and as far as im concerned the Effect would be pretty similar?

That would be such a great boost for pure Sativas Image.

Imagine, your sativa no problem finishes, it gets quiet strong sun

2 Likes

These Panama x PNG clones are taking to their new garden.
Here’s the Twin Branching one

Other clone

12 Likes

Try planting your seeds at the beginning of the monsoon season. Cannabis needs more water for about the first 3 months of its life cycle. It grows deeper roots so it can survive after the rainy season ends. Most monsoons last 2-4 months, which correlates closely with how long it takes for many tropical sativas to begin flowering. Find you a spot that’s easy to conceal, but gets at least 8 hours of direct sunlight a day. If it’s available, time-release granulated plant food or “food spikes” is really handy. Use that and you won’t have to feed for at least a couple of months.

3 Likes

Hey Azure, i have some of your seeds soaking now… hopefully some tails pop soon. You gifted me these seeds back in 2018/19 if I recall correctly. Expect pictures in a few weeks.

7 Likes

Awesome! Glad to hear you are giving them a try.
Will you be growing them outdoors or indoors?
Make sure to post pics and updates here if you have the time.

3 Likes

@Lesnah When you get a chance if you could make your way over to the Introduce yourself page below.

I am sure the great folks at the OG would love to formally meet and welcome you :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Here’s a Panama x PNG
Went to feed them but the bright sun and backdrop made it difficult to get a good pic at this time of day. Closing in on 7 feet.

17 Likes

My buddy is taking good care of his Panama x PNG. About 7.5 feet and getting plenty of sun and water.

14 Likes

2x PNG males being culled.

13 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you get with your females! @Dirtron

2 Likes

Will do…so far, i have one seed that has popped and is growing already showing red stem and cotyledons. I soaked a lot but most didn’t make it. I have 2 more that might anchor into the soil and actually grow not sure yet.

I’m growing them indoors due to living right in the middle of Manhattan NYC; but i plan to take them out for sunlight here and there. I’ll take pics of the little red one some time tomorrow when it’s in natural sunlight.

You sent me like 40 of the “regular” genotype and that’s what I’ve soaked so far.

I’ll do the autos next. By the way, you gifted these via another forum, thank you!

4 Likes

^ this is the Little Fuschia colored seedling, it’s about 9 days old I think i didn’t write down the date. It’s the first and last of the regular PNG seeds lol.

Just started soaking some of the autos… hopefully i can get them started before this one dies…i would love to repro these.

7 Likes

Hi @Upstate @Worcestershire_Farms

I saw you discussed the semi autoflower trait in this thread.
Have you come to any final conclusion about the heritability of that trait?
Thanks

3 Likes

I haven’t done a large run of these to see yet but I believe it’s in there. Plans for next summer

3 Likes

The 3 females outgrew my cab, and have been moved outside…

:robot:

21 Likes

Looking good! @Dirtron
Did you put them in the ground or keep them in the pots?

1 Like

When roots experience water stress ethylene production increases. It’s a consequence that all cannabis plants display at different magnitudes. I’ve yet to find a plant that couldn’t be kicked into flower using drought stress.

So what we’re seeing in the Goroka Highlands is an increased tendency for the line to lean on environmental triggers, because they’ve not been exposed to photoperiod variations in x-number of generations.

10 Likes

Except Afghan, maybe. It has a calming, sedative and even narcotic effect, very very different from the people there.

2 Likes

Here’s a Panama x PNG clone I gave to a buddy and it’s growing in pot outdoors. He says it smells like bananas but I cannot confirm this as I have yet to visit.

19 Likes

:slight_smile: At least we know you’re smokin the right stuff! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes