Pollen question?

Hey everybody I’ve never asked about this at all but I have a 10 with a couple autos and a couple family and sees that I don’t have any more of I just was wondering if anybody had any Holland that will be viable for a few months I’ve never done this before but I want to preserve the only seed of Northern Lights that I have I’d like to cross it with something really cool if anybody has any pollen that they could donate so I could attempt it and post results I could pay for shipping or whatever. This is just for myself for seed preservation for my medical needs. I won’t be able to afford anything else for a while. I didn’t know if it was possible for anyone to ship pollen or if you pollinate in Autoflower will the seeds Autoflower does anyone have a link so I can better understand Autoflower pollination or pollination in general. Like I said I have all feminized seeds or autos I’m running to bag seeds but if 1 is a male I really don’t want to breed it with a genetics that I have that’s why I’m asking if someone has any pollen that would go well with Northern Lights, GG#4 auto, Purple Mazar Auto. I would absolutely send seed back to the pollen donator. So if someone has some pollen from a nice male they think would go well with some purple or Gorilla Glue for myself and their self and you’d like to try little project with me that would be awesome. If not I appreciate the time taking to those who read this. I’d like to learn more about pollination and Crossing and genetics in general. I just want to keep my seed stock diverse for my ailments and for my family and friends elements as well. Thank you all be safe.
-J

3 Likes

Autoflower comes from ruderalis. Now you can pollenate an auto but the ruderalis is then watered down and may not be enough to trigger autoflowering
Prob end up photoperiod seeds as result.

3 Likes

That’s straight I just want to keep some genetics make some stuff up you know what I’m saying? I need that fire male pollen if I want one of these chicks maybe even do like a little partial pollination or try to on one branch. I just never thought about it you know what I mean I figured I’d come to the trade and section there’s got to be people out here who have some pollen you know what I’m saying it’s some kind of interested in linking up something different that’s what makes this place special you know what I’m saying is the people we every little Cog in the wheel. The only way we’re going to defeat these bastards and get this shit legalized for real overgrow the planet! You already know what type of shit I’m on I wish I had a fucking helicopter I would just fly over top every Green pass I saw it and just dump bags and bags of the strongest seeds on Earth! For real I’m trying to be little Johnny reefer seed. You’re out there you just haven’t seen this yet you know what I’m saying it’s in the wings I just haven’t met him yet he’s got a fire mail he’s going to check out set it off to the side give a little jdizzle some pollen Lil Jay dizel swizzels going to throw you back some beans LOL. I’m just being funny but for real I’m looking for some good power y’all be safe out there.
-J

3 Likes

There’s usually someone on strainly offering pollen for sale. I have seen some pretty good donors there from legit breeders, and the chuckers too…Blessings, hope you find what you’re looking for…

3 Likes

I appreciate that peace pipe. Everything’s just new and fresh know what I mean. I hook up with somebody eventually I’m just rushing this shit I’m going to Let It Rock and Roll oh my God. Thank you though

3 Likes

Food for thought my friend…And there’s always a possibility of selfing your Nl as well if it is something that interests you. I love to see what recessive genetics are within a type without having to outcross multiple times for a general understanding…It has saved me a lot of unnecessary work, which also saves time, money and space which I’m limited by being old, broke and hemmed in…

Blessings to you and yours :v:

1 Like

Is that like putting Cs on a plane and forcing it to pollinate itself I’m just wondering because I don’t have a lot of experience breeding

1 Like

That sounds good. This NL needs to be explored further. It’s growing so goodI’m gonna clone it but how do you force it to seed itself is there something you spray on it or you cut the light back once you got a flowering to like 18-6 again. Just wondering I’m broke after I had to spend the money on all this bullshit hopefully this will pay off if I keep the plants running like they’re running this should produce something. Thanks for your time always a pleasure
-J

1 Like

Hey 🙋 Baltimore - sorry I didn’t respond sooner. Glad you tagged me!

As for self pollination, there’s several routes and a couple involving chemical stressed inducing methods. Colloidal silver and STS or Gibberellic Acid. But you can always go with the most natural order and it would be known by Rodelization- Its when the later term female flowering plants decide that seedless deaths not an option. This is when others might just say hermie even though most likely they just pushed the plants to far into flowering looking for the elusive amber trichomes or are following the typical flowering times given.

If the idea of utilizing the plants own natural mechanism’s is for you, your gonna want to watch closely as the plant ripens but it will not be guaranteed that it will take place - especially if it is stable. Most NL types are, but not all… Most people just use chemical induced stress within the first few weeks of flowering to utilize it in this time frame even though it may be preserved and stored somewhere dry and cool for short term storage. Otherwise you will want to dry and freeze it for the long term…

Some breeders do this regularly while never selling the “feminine” seeds. Selfing multiple times can really quickly give you insight into the dominant and recessive traits while skipping a lot of unnecessary breeding. Some see this as a way to do more in less time even though it is highly debatable as to the stability of anything selfed used to make seeds… Its a lot more common though nowadays then you might just know. Take the average elite found, a good majority are due to selfing or herms… Way to many of them elites came about like so and not all are troublesome as some people might lead you to believe. But they don’t understand natural order and laws that these plants adhere to by their own inherent nature…

3 Likes

Beautifully put. My uncle talked to me just how you so…its eirie. Thank you for responding back at all. I know your busy…are your Hans burning yet? Lol. It’s always a pleasure sir. I’m going to book mark your threads. Peace

I’m trying to give this thread life. Any advice in partial pollination vs. full male on female r Kelly love making. Best way to get as many seeds possible back off a pack of djs bb and one of jd’s lines? Anyone wanna chime in…thnx-J