Polytunnel continuation

Hi there, first post on Overgrow, i used to hang out on the other OG site, my browser poses it as a security threat so I might as well move over here since most other ppl have as well. I was Shedmonster on the other site btw.

The only pic I’ve got from last year is Quasar (fluffy pheno, there’s also a golf ball type)
Quasar is KAoS x DesTar Bx1 - I’m making those as a project next year for F3.

On to the topic! New plants I haven’t grown b4 mostly from SH a few from Sannie’s

What’s in the tents?
A number of crosses that I made last and yesteryear, and the new strains.
The stud I’ve used dubbed KAoS (Huckleberry Kush x Ace of Spades)
last year it got infused with Strappleberry so the offspring this time around is being sired by KAoSStrap dad.

KAoS
KAoSSttrap x Amnesia Haze/Chocolate Rain
KAoSSttrap x Atomic Jam
KAoSSttrap x Berry Patch
KAoSSttrap x Kinky Blaze
KAoSSttrap x Madberry
KAoSSttrap x Selene

Blueberry Heaven
Blue Lavender
Blavender Glue
Jackberry
Jahlicious
Killer Queen
Killer Cookies
PotPurri
Reclining Lady
Sanfune
Snow Thrower
Velvet Dream

Sneak peak

Tent 1

Tent 2

I will get into more detail on the individual plants as they mature.
I’m doing this journal as a tribute to SAN and as a way to follow my progress.

Peace W.H.

29 Likes

Looking good, nice healthy happy plants you got going there :+1:

5 Likes

good lookin greens there and a nice variety! have a great season

3 Likes

Love the Polytunnel’s!

Garden is looking good.
Can’t wait to see the polytunnels overfilled with growth.
Sending good vibes :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Seroius growth, warm and pleasant days. Still waiting for the real action to begin.
So far, so good…

Sno’ Thrower doing some yoga exercise to catch the evening sun

17 Likes

KAoSStrap x Kinky Blaze
20 days

KAoS
25 days

Killer Queen

Snow Thrower

Killer Cookies

Have a nice day :sunny:

16 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow…love your buds. Little jealous of how clean and insect free your greenhouse plants are, they look great!

So you migrated from Opengrow? What happened over there? Sannie is still going to be around right?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thank you, plants are happy.

I don’t think anything happened at Opengrow much, other than an expired certificate that’s been renewed. I just haven’t used the site a couple years now. Sannie just had a 50% discount recently, but I don’t think people buy from him like they used to.

3 Likes

Also for the record and to keep the journal real.

A room of select males:

Blavender Glue
Blue Lavender
Killer Queen
Reclining Lady
Velvet Dream
Sanfune
Jahlicious
PotPurri
KAoSStrap x (Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain)
KAoSStrap x Berry Patch
KAoSStrap x Herjuana
KAoS x (Big White x Heribei)

I’m not going to use all to make more seeds, maybe 1/3 of the plants, it all depends on a number of factors, they’re all up for monitoring.

I also realized that the KAoS plants I’m growing this year is actually KAoSStrap x KAoS the seeds came from the same batch as last years harvest, I noticed that they’ve stretched quite a bit more than they usually do, a trait I recognize from the Strappleberry plant.

The true KAoS is going to be revived next year along with Sativa Queen and Huckleberry Kush, unless the seeds go lost to old age.

(https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mm-qxffDSk79tYNLIqIiP483Ggkk_JEc/view?usp=sharing)

I should also mention my mistake(s), a few pots have had some soil mix with a bit too much of the chicky shit, so this is what happens- Blue Lavender is the most affected, I’m kind of flushing the plant sometimes, waiting for it to recover. It’s only the top, the rest of the grow sites looks fine.

Smoking can sometimes make you do some funny things

Just another day
Stay sharp

8 Likes

Liking the polytunnel vibe. I’ll have a seat and follow along

3 Likes

We’ve just reached the 8 billion mark recently, or so I’ve heard. You’re welcome to stay as long as you’d like

2 Likes

Day 28 in tunnel 1

back: K-Straps, front: K-Strap/Berry Patch

KAoS dom KAoSStrap

Strappleberry dominant

K-Strap x Kinky Blaze

K-Strap x Berry Patch

K-Strap x Selene

K-Strap x (Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain)

Blueberry Heaven

Jahlicious

Jackberry

Killler Cookies

Killer Queen

PotPurri

Reclining Lady

Sanfune

Snow Thrower

Velvet Dream

That’s it for today, full tent 1 coverage again in a few weeks.
:v: :sunny:

17 Likes

A few leaf buds, wondering how a seeded leaf will turn out…

15 Likes

Beautiful plants there my friend. The leaf shape on that Sanfune, girl after my own heart haha. :+1:

3 Likes

they all do look happy…excellent!

2 Likes

Kick Ass Grow!!! :metal:

2 Likes

Intermediate update, tent 2 has reached 4w flo. Delaying the update a few days because I’ve decided to buy a camera and a tripod, need to get a macro lens.

Spidermites spotted on 3 plants, they are now no more. Long story short, someone in my family insisted on taking one of the runts back home, later returned it because of issues with the landlord.
2 days ago I discovered the mites on said plant and 2 adjacent, while one being the most infested, the one in the corner of the tent. I almost panicked, but had to make a quick decision and destroy the plants. 2 Jahlicious and 1 Sanfune, fortunately they we’re rather small since in pots and a runt. So only 2 Sanfune left, was rather unlucky on the female/male ratio with that one 3/7.

I think I’ve solved the problem, no nasty leaves with critters on the rest of the plants, but still being anxious and having nightmares.

Pollen’s been dusted, carefully. We’ll probably see some offspring next year.

Keep it cool :sunglasses:

7 Likes

[Shulman, timeless music *psybient]

1 Like

Post withdrawn, was boozing and out of my mind… xD

1 Like

Well didn’t get the camera yet, covid in the family just hoping it won’t get to me…

Killed one more mite infested plant in a totally different spot, fingers crossed no more mites. I hate those bastards.

Update in group shots, a somewhat week to week growth comparison.

tent 2, front left

front right

middle

Blue Lavender

right: PotPurri, left1: Velvet Dream, left2 Reclining Lady

tent 2, back right

back left

tent 1, front

back left

back right

a flower

15 Likes