Popping new beans

New Daddy’s Diesel x Kush/Skunk, I need to take cutting soon and transplant

5 Likes

Couple more pics

My workhorses😂 55 gallon, one big cichlid and a lot of gold fish

Next round of KS cuttings

Newbs on top and old down low

4 Likes

Couple new pics. Daddy’s Diesel backcross is close to being done. Will have better camara soon

Original Daddy’s Diesel

6 Likes

A few updates…here’s the Daddy’s Diesel backcross ready for harvest. Some nice purpling especially for our temps here. Unique smell too…it can’t dry fast enough​:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Its been a while since i updated but my room is in a big transition and ive been busy lately. Here are some pics of the Daddy’s Diesel backcross. I got 4 good females from the 10 reg beans that i popped. I harvested one of them a few weeks back but here are better shots of all 4 pretty close to harvest. Very different phenos, the #2 is greasier than the original. Last few pics are my latest project of combining a soil top cup with the aquaponic/hydroponic system. I’m doing this to bridge the gap of transplant shock that inevitably seems to happen with grow rock hydro and also test my theory about soil having more flavor and a different growth structure.

Daddy’s Diesel #4.

DD #3.

DD #1.

DD #2.

Close up DD #1.

Close up DD #2.

Close up DD #3.

DD #4.

Original kush skunk, in soil aquaponic hydro😀

Roots popping today, going to put a few inches of fish water in bottom of bucket with airstone

They will go in 5 gallon cooler buckets (that soil plant is just using it as a prop now)

5 Likes