Portable dry herb and concentrate vaporizer

There used to be a boat load of vapes on ebay but they stopped allowing them to be sold, Pax 2 and Pax 3 are popular too.

1 Like

Check out this channel on YouTube…

He hit’s them until he is satisfied. All the portables you can TRUST.
Really want to put your health into ebay mystery coil vapes?
Personally only vape flower, have tried portable but find desktop is preferred method to micro-dose all day.
It will do concentrates (but not dab rig clouds) but 420vapezone actually does concentrates in reviews.
Hope it helps… a couple years ago would have recommended Fuck Combustion but the threads have gotten so long on the vapes covered. If you decide on one, then read the full thread and find out what the users are complaining about. That forum has convinced vape producers to change their products from feedback.

2 Likes

For portable I really like my Dynavap M. It’s all I use really.

No battery, just use a cigar lighter. Great amounts of vapor, no smoke.

1 Like

yes… actually waiting on a couple other batteries to try for the molecule to make for an even smaller option, lighter for size reference…

Quartz Quest, Divine tribe V4, and 15mm molecule, but concentrate only vapes if wondering what they were, i rarely smoke flower anymore

3 Likes

Not a dry herb vape, but I’ve been using my Huni Badger exclusively for a while now.

4 Likes

Check out this thread, not only portables but lots of info … :sunglasses:

https://overgrow.com/t/dry-herb-vaporizer-who-uses-them

1 Like

My wife and I use a Pax 3 and we love it, great for dry herb and concentrates.

1 Like

I use the volcano…
Heck bro i been smoking since 1968…
It has probably, along with coal mining ,agent orange and heavy cigarette smoking caused some lung damage that can’t be seen on x-rays…

Take care and hope u b alright.

3 Likes

The Wispr by iolite is cool for a butane powered vape with a large bowl, good for passing around. But only has one temp setting

I use the DaVinci IQ and IQ Miqro. They are both nice with removable, rechargeable batteries so you can have a few extra to switch on the fly.

I have used the Firefly. It is ok for taste, but otherwise totally sucks. All Pax items also really blow and are way overrated.

As a Volcano user, I am curious to try the Stortz and Bickle Mighty and Crafty, but they are steep on price.

I only use dry herb in mine, though.

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards the IQ2.

Seems like a good all around vape. A bit expensive though.

I hear u get used to the vape and stop coughing as much?

That was the draw back with my bag type

If you want an inexpensive entry level vape, consider the Atmos Jump…

I got one for $47 at a vape store, and it’s been a good personal vape pen.
It’s a convection vape… not huge clouds and requires a slow draw to take a hit,
but will nicely vape your flower… (no coughing )

1 Like

Yeah, I like this guy, he has good reviews and loves getting stoned…

1 Like

Yeah I watched his reviews on the IQ2. Seemed very unbiased

That looks like a good choice, it is a bit high priced but they have a 10 year warranty.

Another nice thing about vaping is you don’t smell like you would if you smoked.

1 Like

I watched part of his review on the IQ2…
the way he was stroking it and carrying on I thought he was going to stick it down his pants and get off on it… :unamused:

If you have $300 to spend on a smoking device, be prepared to spend it again next year because it will be like an iPhone upgrade… :laughing:

1 Like

For less than that price you can get mine, really smooth and tasty but not so portable … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s what your vaporizer reminds me of. That’s the ooze cannisters from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Looks cool but way too big to be classified as portable

2 Likes

I actually hate Apple devices, but I tend to favor buying quality and am willing to spend for it to a reasonable degree.

I hate buying cheap and then needing to buy again. It’s like burning money.

Generally cost equals quality. Not always. But the saying you get what you pay for must ring true or else it wouldn’t be a saying.

2 Likes

Hey @ReikoX you using that for rosin? If so how does that one work exactly?

Nice just got the mighty myself but the volcano sure looks like I’d like to try it. Not a cheap vape by any stretch.

1 Like

Yes, it works just like a Nectar Collector, but it is electronic. The white ceramic tip goes in the concentrate as you suck on the silver mouthpiece. The vapor goes through the hole in the black piece and into your lungs. :+1::seedling:

1 Like