Portable dry herb and concentrate vaporizer

I watched part of his review on the IQ2…
the way he was stroking it and carrying on I thought he was going to stick it down his pants and get off on it… :unamused:

If you have $300 to spend on a smoking device, be prepared to spend it again next year because it will be like an iPhone upgrade… :laughing:

1 Like

For less than that price you can get mine, really smooth and tasty but not so portable … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s what your vaporizer reminds me of. That’s the ooze cannisters from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Looks cool but way too big to be classified as portable

2 Likes

I actually hate Apple devices, but I tend to favor buying quality and am willing to spend for it to a reasonable degree.

I hate buying cheap and then needing to buy again. It’s like burning money.

Generally cost equals quality. Not always. But the saying you get what you pay for must ring true or else it wouldn’t be a saying.

2 Likes

Hey @ReikoX you using that for rosin? If so how does that one work exactly?

Nice just got the mighty myself but the volcano sure looks like I’d like to try it. Not a cheap vape by any stretch.

1 Like

Yes, it works just like a Nectar Collector, but it is electronic. The white ceramic tip goes in the concentrate as you suck on the silver mouthpiece. The vapor goes through the hole in the black piece and into your lungs. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

So recommended? What’s battery life like?

Definitely recommend. It takes standard 18650 batteries. They last long enough for several sessions. Then you can just swap out a fully charged one.

1 Like

I have had this one for years.
Works great but i like a dubby…lol
I use it when i have a cold etc.
Easier on the lungs…

1 Like