Pot size and yields

We’re gonna find out. After this grow is over I’ll cut the pot open and take some pics

1 Like

Perhaps a 20 gallon fabric pot would be enough, you wouldn’t see a single root, no root bound either … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I veg my clones out in 16oz square containers, transplant into 1.5 gal and flip same day. Even the 30” plants at finish didn’t fill the containers with roots. If I had space I’d transplant and let the settle for another couple days before flip.
In this case, veg as long as it takes to fill your scrog net most of the way, keep tucking until buds form.

1 Like

Being a long time indoor soil grower id have to agree with George that 20 gal would list likey be enough unless you plan or a crazy long veg

2 Likes

@George , @anon81143130 I’m sure you fellows are right, I’m very thankful to have you guys giving me advice, but it’s something I just have to find out lol. @Seamonkey84 that’s what I plan on doing. However long it takes for one plant to fill that tent. I have no idea how long that may be. Maybe 10 weeks. At the end of the grow I’ll cut open the pot and and take some pics

6 Likes