Press lesson for Oleskool830

I have pics of it all…lol

2 Likes

The “Dab Girl” loading up another VICTIM…

Shatter, Wax, Rosin, Full Melt…ALL you wanted…OMG…was a good night

2 Likes

What the hell kind of function was this? Where do I sign up?

1 Like

Booked an inclusive trip through My 420 Tours in Denver. Got to go see ALL the grow houses, inside n out, all the BETTER places to see Bud, a private dinner on a private lake with 20 local “Growers” , this …this…Hell, not sure what is was…brought us here, had all the “Rep’s” from local 420 outfits, and EVERYONE giving their product to us to try…Bud, Dabs, edibles, gave us “pen’s” and all manner of 420 “junk”. I WAS IN HEAVEN.

Met a COOL dude who runs a Limo service. paid 100 bucks a day for 8 hours of ANYWHERE we wanted to go. We “followed” the 420 tour bus or vans, but WE RODE IN STYLE…lol in a 1984 Lincoln Towne Car…with smoke boiling from the back windows all night long(LEGAL in a hired vehicle)

Been back 3 times, each is better. I bring my Bud, and share with “certain” folk there, opens some doors for us.

4 Likes

That was our ride, on way to Red Rock

2 Likes

LOL, what happened to your head? I’m going to have to call you Ichabod!

This is your head, this is your head on dabs! Any questions? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Not mine…X GF…LOL>…

3 Likes

my stomping grounds sorry i missed ya Any one in denver hit me up wont be disappointed i live by red rocks.

3 Likes

WE HAD A BLAST at Red Rocks…was a cold crisp morning, had killer Bud, we had a GREAT time.
We enjoyed the stays in Denver, other than our shitty Hotel, lol.

Fun buying Bud and checking it all out, even if most of it was NOT the best Bud , lol. Still being legal and out in the open is just too cool…coming from a state we HANG weed growers in…ARGH, lol!

4 Likes

That sounds fantastic! How much does this excursion cost? Do you get the same limo guy each year? Can you send me a link? Sounds like my kind of action.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You got it bro. Planning a trip for October possibly. Jah!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Check with My 420 Tours, they were cool with us! I killed my phone with his number in it, could not retrieve it. I can find him again, I will need it again too. The LIMO made the most difference…NEVER had to worry about where we were or where we were going. The driver knew the town WELL…and we got her So LIT every night she REQUESTED US for the whole week we were there…lol.!!!
It was mucho FUN!!!

3 Likes

Wished I had known, next time :grin:

2 Likes