Princess 88 x Cinderella 99 - FDM seeds

Hi all,

Long time I not start a grow, so without further ado, let’s go.

This time I am running Cinderella 88 x Cinderella 99.
Back in the day I had the oportunity to run both those strains with great results. So when I saw that @Baudelaire had this cross I got some and finally the heat will enable my little indoor tent to be operational.

1m x 1m growing tent (Homebox Ambient)
Lights: 4 x CXB3590 driven by HLG-320H-C2100A
(running now at about 150w)
Some 4 liter rigid pots and some 3.8 liter fabric pots
Media: Mapito
Food: GH Flora series

I will switch to the Oxypot DWC 4 system (120 liters) after sexing. Will possibly save some polen for a little project :speak_no_evil:

So far I got 7 babies at the pots, two at the incubator and one at paper towel that looks slow, let’s see.

Early sprouts

20 Likes

Hi,

I have his C99, Baudelaire make a really nice job for a very reasonable price.
I hope to see nice buds here in few weeks :wink:

6 Likes

Woo. Can’t wait to see you work your magic

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see this grown out should be some amazing smoke. Your setup looks great.

Think I’ll grab a seat for this.

3 Likes

I am actually a bit scared, no idea how to grow with mapito, never did anything close to it (this thing looks always dry for me, hehehe)

But yeah can’t wait to grow these.

When I transplant them to dwc I am “home”. They just need to survive about 4 weeks.

If this goes well I think I will go SIP and organic next “season”.

7 Likes

:popcorn: :movie_camera:

4 Likes

What a great start you got going @sk1 , looking forward to watching this through for sure :+1:

2 Likes

Was looking at his site not even 5 minutes ago. This is one I was definitely interested in. Keep us posted and I’ll be watching.

4 Likes

Wait. You’re trying out mapito as a temporary home until your DWC is ready? Why?

1 Like

Don’t forget to bring a towel :wink:

4 Likes

Now we are talking :slight_smile:

The main reason is that my DWC is a 4-5 site Oxypot, and I have 9 girls (one still refuses to come). Also, as they are regulars, I need to sex them before they earn a place on the limited plant site DWC.

Nothing is written on stone, I just dialed well this system and I am more confortable with it.

The males will be flowered at another room (wife not know yet) at the current Mapito pots.

If I feel confortable with the media perhaps I buy a bit more Mapito and finally transplant them to bigger pots to flower. As I said, nothing written on stone.

But the main plan is the next grow (about 20 seeds, hunting a Brazilian female for the Cindy male) go full on pots, and perhaps recycle a bit this mapito too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is the system btw:

Fills the tent really well :wink:

I plan to turn it on a SIP system someday to check how it performs. Ohmy I must have some disfunction :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Quick update:
The seedlings started to get “stretchy”, so I put a vertical fan inside the tent to help minimize it (IME this helps).

A closer look

5 Likes

Little babies are toadlers now. How they grow fast :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Small somewhat sad update.

Last weekend I was out of town and when I returned the little plants where in dire need of water.
I think #9 will not recover, and the ones on textile containers suffered more (of course).

Some pictures, first number 9 (what is left of her)

this is #4 (one day after the near death)

The rest are recovering well (the majority had no damage)

A little better light to show a more true color:

So far lovely plants, nice structure, more branchy than I remember tbh. Will do my best to do justice to them, a bit lazy these days :blush:

7 Likes

SEXTIME#

9 Likes

2, 4, 6 and 8 look female to me.
9 is not showing anything, still recovering from the near-death experience.
7 can be a girl too

They are pretty (super branchy), will try a group photo tomorrow

4 Likes

I’m running supercool aka subkool’s G13xc99 under a 250w cfl.

https://www.jamesbeancompany.com/breeders/t-g-a

3 Likes

Nice job, I agree with even numbers are female…nice pics too, I know how difficult to photograph them tiny little flowers.

With the exception of #9, they all look happy!

1 Like

Dificult indeed ! And they are super bushy.
omy forgot to take pics and will be out for a few days (this time I plan to water them well :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes