Frugal Fucking Flowers

Hey Overgrow, I guess it’s about time I get out of the shadows of the private messages and my my grow public. Big thanks to @ReikoX, @Mr.Sparkle, @99PerCent, and @Scissor-Hanz for all the help and the genetics… Its appreciated more than you know.

So i’m running a Blackstar Chrome 180w led(this is equivalent watts i’m not sure of the actual) with the help of some phillips screw in leds with the domes off, one cool(13w) and one warm(9w) in a little section off part of my cloest. the area is around 1’x2’ and i can go as high as 4 feet but i dont see me letting the plants getting bigger than 18" tall.

14 Likes

It was 100-110 watts on my meter. It’s not a bad little light and has seen its fair share of grows. :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

So thats the cab a 7 days ago and today.

Right now I have some 9# Hammer crosses from @99PerCent, a couple autos from @ReikoX and an s1 headband from @Scissor-Hanz

First we’ll look at the autos… 8 days after cracking in water.

Idk what’s going on with the one, it’s been like that for a few days.

Next we’ll look at the 9# hammer bx. It surprisingly has the thinnest leaves of all the crosses. You can see as well I had have issues with one since it popped its head. It seems to be coming out of it now.

Next is the 9#H x Critical Kush aka Critical Hammer

Those four are around day 26 or 27.

These three (there were three but I culled a male) are around a week apart. The biggest is around day 48 or 49.

These are both Critical Hammer

The two oldest are confirmed females. Both have a musky sweet smell right now. Hopefully they’ll push out that stench even more in the coming weeks.

EDIT: Let the toe comments commence.

11 Likes

Hell yeah man, it’s been doing me quite well. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Well, you are in uncharted waters and looking pretty good.

Color is good and the new growth is looking right.

The Kritical Hammer is looking compact.

Watch for stretch during flip :eye:

When will you be flipping these?

Looks like it topped off. Don’t think that one is going forward.

1 Like

Yeah, they are super compact… Smallest internodes I’ve ever seen. I think I may do some thinning out of the inner thin branches and flip to flower… Id pot up some of those younger ones but I don’t think I have the room. I feel like where my foot print is now will give me the best production.

And as far as the other auto seedling, yeah I’m sure it’s done doing its thing. I’ll be taking it out later today.

1 Like

So yesterday I identified the sex of the two smaller kritical hammer. One of each. Male got the chop and the female got potted up into a rigged up fabric pot.

You can see the pistil shooting out at the tip of my thumb.

Up next week have the 2 9# back crosses… They don’t seem to happy next to their half sisters. Idk what the issue is but they’ll be donated to my cousin or put outside soon to become feral.

Here we have @ReikoX fem auto looking happy

Here’s @Scissor-Hanz Headband S1. I have about twenty more soaking in a solution of 2% hydrogen peroxide and water. Hoping I can get a few more to crack.

Now we have more kritical hammer. Here’s the middle child…

And our star of the room…

You can see she’s starting to throw more pistols. As well as showing a little bit of stretch on the lowers. No over powering smells just just the sweet earthiness when I run the stem but when I first grt in there a brush her she throws off a stinky fuel smell that Im hoping to get more of in the future.

Cheers friends! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

My guess is they are ready to be up-potted, somewhat root bound and hungry.

1 Like

I would expect moderate to heavy dankness either fuel or fruit is possible. It is just a cross.

1 Like

I thought the same thing but I pulled them out and they were just starting to touch the bottom but weren’t there yet, they look happier than the plants.

I’m hoping for a nice mix of both flavors. Heavy on the fruit. :sunglasses:

1 Like

They do look hungry.

I would gather some more of the forest floor and make a tea with the goodies you have.

2 Likes

I going to seek a new source. I my girlfriends grandmother lives out in the cut and her neighbors have a farm with a huge steaming pile of compost. I’m going to ask them tomorrow if I can get a few gallons of it.

If not there’s a good area around that used to be a pond up until a couple years ago… Should be some good food in there.

2 Likes

Wow, farm fresh. Be sure not to over utilize.

Just the right amount will do. :cow: :poop:

2 Likes

No doubt. It’s mostly cow manure. Also chicken and goat shot with whatever else green they put in there. I used to use something similar from a neighbor for outdoors years ago…

I’ll start slow though. Can always add more. It’s just seemed strange. They look more sativa Dom so you’d think they’d be lighter eaters… I guess that’s not always the case though.

1 Like

Yeah, all traits are inherited independently of each other, so you can have a plant with 99% indica traits and Thai-thickness leaves.

2 Likes

Right. I get that “you can’t alway judge a book by its cover” it’s just a bad habit I have.

1 Like

I would say some traits, some are known to be linked to each other or to sex or some other gentic factor

3 Likes

Great work @Eddie.saw…looking good…just found this thread…you got a handfull going on.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Update time on the Kritkal hammer big female… She’s roughly 18days into flower and roughly 63 days from seed(I’m terrible with numbers… Well here she is…

You can see she was thirsty… I was away for a couple days and in the heat she died up more than I expected… Another day and it would have been a problem.

9 Likes

Looming good there, keep it up. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes