Problem with leaves deficiency or burn or ph?

Silt soil near the river, pigeon droppings added in the bottom of the holes when transplanting in July, I wonder what this is, I’ll monitor if it’s getting worse

4 Likes

How old were the pigeon droppings? Some reason I think bird droppings may be hot

2 Likes

They were quite old… And I mixed some of it, approximately ¼ with native silt soil and hydrated hidrogel… hope it’s the pigeon manure doing the damage because then it wont spread too much I hope,

1 Like

Ok i was doing a little searching and it appears bird droppings are hot but if its quite old it may not be the issue, someone with more experience will most likely chiming in soon :grinning:

2 Likes

Not more experienced, just willing to help, looks like Calcium deficiency to me … hum|nullxnull

3 Likes

I have some water soluble calcium for peppers, 30% CaO, for foliar treatment, gonna try it… Aldo I’m doing guerilla so trying to lessen my presence near the site… Thanks mates`I was at the sate, things got worse, foliar feed in the evening wih 222 npk with organic calcium, a teaspoon on 1,5 quarter bottle, plus I added one smaller teaspoon of epsom salt per bottle, just to make it be better… I spent 4 bottles… It won’t uploade the photos

3 Likes