Promix mycorrhizal inoculant - 🆓 sample

So I started using photosynthesis plus, then started using great white. There’s probably no point it adding anything else to enhance the root zone. What you guys think?

1 Like

Photosynthesis plus is fantastic and I agree you’re set. I stopped using it cause of the smell… does it still stink?

1 Like

As @Blowingupjake said, ‘one and done’. Once inoculated they should be good.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks guys! And yes it smells like straight open asshole! Lol. My friend was over a few weeks ago and I had him smell it! He took a big whiff and started gagging! Ha ha! He said I thought you were having me smell a bud! Lol

5 Likes

Was going to make a joke about ‘Who wants to buy a sample sized amount in January’ but, I think I am going to give this stuff a try

2 Likes

What’s different about it?

1 Like

Probably nothing, but it’s free - so you can give it a shot as an A vs B comparison test and see what it does.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Exactly, I already use Recharge with my grows but it’s nice to see what new things may change. It may not change anything it all, it may make things die instantly, or it may make the plants grow like never before.

2 Likes

Some people use them every time they up pot, so that’s just a waste? I wondered if I could just hit them on the first up pot and call it good. It’s a fungus, it should grow, right?

2 Likes

Thanks @Gpaw for the hook up
I ordered mine
Paps

2 Likes

I got mine too. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Gpaw :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

2 Likes

If I was propagating my own I’d use it by the spoonful. No fear of overdosing.
I do recall seeing something about doing just that, perhaps a tea. I guess I need to go spelunking in my files.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Sprinkle it in the hole when you plant a seed or transplant to a larger pot. It promotes root growth.

5 Likes

I got my free sample on the way… thanks for sharing :+1:

4 Likes

I use Mykos and Azos by Extreme Gardening. I feel they definitely make a difference. You can get a sample pack from them for under $10.

4 Likes

@Old-Ron. Do use both products when transplanting? I used the Azos by itself on the last transplant.

1 Like

@Joker I use both if I have both. I try to always use Mykos though. You can add the Azos to cloning buckets too.

2 Likes

BAM! more microbes! Thanks @Gpaw! I’ve used ProMix more than any other grow medium and I really like them. I tried Sunshine 4 but didn’t like it at all compared to ProMix. I use Oregonism from Roots Organics for the Myco and bacteria. I always try and dust my roots with it during every transplant.

This is an inoculant so it will get your transplants up and going faster and better. Microbes work in a symbiotic relationship with the roots. They break nutrients down and make them more accessible to the plant making the whole process go better.

6 Likes

I have never used just an inoculant but I can say since switching to the promix bales with it in it has convinced me not to use the bales without it .

5 Likes

awesome, thanks for the hookup!

1 Like