Xtreme Gardening Samples!

Hey, “Y’all”…Just received a FREE Sample of Xtreme Gardening products (Mykos, CalCarb Foliar Booster, Azos Root Booster/Vegetative Growth Promoter, Mykos WP Pure Mycorrhizal Wettable Powder, Tea Brews and, Mykos Root Paks. All I paid was $8 for shipping (Cali to Maine). Gonna get two friends from neighboring towns to do the same. I imagine one Sample Pack is good for 6 - 7 plants. Just thought I would pass info around here. A lot of us like to keep it as “natural” as possible. ALL, be safe/be well. Sorry…xtreme-gardening.com

15 Likes

Checking it out caught my attention

I like their Mykos and Azos, and didn’t care at all for the CalCarb. I haven’t tried the rest, but I’ve been pretty curious.

I hope you post up some occasional pics, I’m very interested in seeing how those work for you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will note progress on the Winter Grow, didn’t put a thing in the dirt this Summer. Major construction project underway. Be safe/be well.

2 Likes

the tea brew sample is great too.

put it in a 5 gal bucket with an airstone for 24 hours.
I add an ounce of molasses to feed the microbes.
with a microscope you can see the colony level.
do a light watering on each plant and add 2-4 cups of brew to each plant.
works great just after a transplanting as well.
definitely worth the shipping cost -
another one is auroa - they have a ROOTS ORGANICS
OREGONISM XL which is goos microbes as well - againg their sample pack is worth the cost of shipping for sure…

WW auto - 75 days seed to harvest

13 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. Good deal.

2 Likes

Thank you @misterbee! Just put my order in. Fantastic deal!!

Edit: I don’t know about your part of the nation, but here has been hot and muggy. Plants are stressing now. You were probably smart to wait for winter…

1 Like

Thanks for this!! I was getting low on Great White so this should more than make up for that!

1 Like

Here in Northern Maine, has been pretty dry, temps in the mid-to-high 80’s, kinda perfect for the “ladies”. No grow as MAJOR Demolition/Reconstruction project underway. I’ll be Back at it in Oct with a dedicated 20’ X 30’ grow area. Could have probably ran a few Autos, but probably have ended up neglecting them. Can’t bring myself to do that. This Winter, NO excuses. ALL, be safe/be well.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have had a very expensive summer haha! It will be worth it though. Awesome grow area from the sounds of it! What is winter like in Maine? Bitter cold like northern Midwest?

1 Like

Thanks @misterbee I ordered the sample pack. Should last me a while with my low plant count.

1 Like

Winters CAN be brutal…frost hits around mid Oct , but with Global Warming, have seen grass on Thanksgiving AND Christmas. Then again, have seen 2 Feet of Snow in November. L-O-N-G Winters, Snow in late May/early June, Frost free date is normally the Full Moon in June. We don’t put anything in the ground until then. 200 miles South, they get a month head start. If you like Winter activities, you’re in Heaven. We have just as many Winter tourists as during the Summer, pre-Covid, of course. ALL, be safe/be well.

2 Likes

Wow that’s a beauty! Who’s it from and how’s the smoke?

1 Like

she’s got a smooth taste of citrus & pine- lots of resiny nugs after a month+ cure with a Boveda pak - it was 101g dried from the one plant - nice to have meds on hand that I grew !

2 Likes

Very nice! My favorite widows were always the lemony ones. What breeder was it from?

Thanks @misterbee It pays to read old threads.
I received my samples today and plan on putting them to good use very soon.

1 Like