Promix mycorrhizal inoculant - šŸ†“ sample

Thanks @Gpaw! I like the price. Free is good.
Take care of yourself.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

Has anyone received there sample yet? I signed up as soon as I seen this in December they said it would be sent out after the new year. Never seen it yetā€¦ anybody else?

2 Likes

Not yet. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

1 Like

Me neitherā€¦ :thinking:

Cheers
G

I got nuttn!!

:cowboy_hat_face:

nope nothing here either, but the boveda bags took awhile to come so I am still hoping

2 Likes

Still waiting like the rest of yall

1 Like

Just received an email today that mine has finally shipped.

6 Likes

yep - same here

3 Likes

Thanks, I went looking and found the email in a junk folder. I forgot all about it. Iā€™m looking forward to it. I like trying these type of products. I still use Roots Oregonism but I like trying others to compare. Microbes are where itā€™s at!

2 Likes

Have you tried soil balance pro? That stuff is awesome! And mammoth p too

Yay, mines on its way too, damn spam filter got it too

3 Likes

Same here just got the email

4 Likes

Iā€™m trying mammoth P right now and have tried FishSh!t and canā€™t say about them. I would have to grow some clones side by side to really make sense of it. It sure hasnā€™t hurt anything. Iā€™ve tried Great White, and another myco I canā€™t remember. As long as you keep a happy microbe :microbe: community down below and good organic nutes the rest is magic.

1 Like

Got the email as well, interesting method with this oneā€¦it dips the cutting in the mudā€¦ Iā€™m used to sprinkling in a hole. This may take years to learn, lol. Itā€™s good to see more myco products here (canada) starting to come out again. Now for more beneficial bacteria/fungus approval for home use, I canā€™t drive to my American connection for rootshield, bonine, and Actinovateā€¦all banned up here. They want us to use Bayer subsidiaries for everything, oops sry pro-tech, LOL

2 Likes

Got my email the other day, canā€™t wait to try it since I love HP Pro Mycorrhizae anyway :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nothing yet

I got the email. Iā€™m using a product called Big Foot and like it. Iā€™ll check this out though. I already use Promix.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Got mine in the mail today. I already use pro mix HP myco so curious to see if this will improve anything.

4 Likes

Showed up this morning!

6 Likes

Was it shipped/packaged discreetly?

1 Like