Promix mycorrhizal inoculant - 🆓 sample

Well, mine finally came through!
They ‘splashed out’ on the packaging, now to figure out a good test for it.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

today must be the day… I also received mine in the mailbox. I will try it on the 10 doc d seedlings when ready to up pot.

3 Likes

Landed safe. Thanks @Gpaw

3 Likes

Looking at brothers, to add something, EMBRAPA (Brazil) launched in 2019, an inoculant that fixes phosphorus.
Please disregard if it has already been spoken …

https://www.embrapa.br/busca-de-noticias/-/noticia/45883415/embrapa-e-bioma-lancam-primeiro-inoculante-nacional-para-fosforo#:~:text=plantas”%2C%20disse.-,Estudos%20conduzidos%20pela%20Embrapa%20revelam%20que%20há%20um%20estoque%20bilionário,esse%20elemento%20para%20a%20planta.

Sorry, but you have to translate the page …

2 Likes

Hey, mine came today! Now for my cover crop seeds to arrive… I got just the container to play with

1 Like

Anyone else get 2?!?!? I checked the mail last night and this was in it, a second sample!

8 Likes

You suck lol :laughing: naww that’s awesome :ok_hand:.

2 Likes

mixed mine a little watery, but coated 4 clone transplants,leaving their twins untreated. Put in 1 gallon for some veg time, we’ll see. Not a fan of the paste and dip,fricken messy.

6 Likes

Got mine this week. Going to use on some clones that are ready for transplant.

1 Like

Got mine today!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

Yippee I got my sample! I am going to try it on a few plants as soon as they are ready to transplant. 2 are clones, the mothers are just starting flower now. Another just sprouted a few days ago.

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 days ago, I’ll post a pic of progress tonight. Had 3 pairs of identical clones and one pair had a runt, I treated the runt…pics will show…nothing or something…sorry I haven’t teased anyone in decades LOL.

2 Likes

Front plants not treated,

rear ones treated, second from left was a wilty runt, There is about an inch more growth on the 2 on right, left side shows Sour strawberries from OG seed run, Rear treated plant is a bit bushier.

3 Likes

Recieved mine haven’t used it yet tho may pass it along don’t know if f I’m gonna use it or not

Peace and stay safe

I’m gonna get another sample pack (10 bucks) to try against another granule style myco product, with the next batch of clones.