PROTOCOL 0 "clean your plants"

I’ve got another story eh? So…uhh wonder woman stopped by. She’s been hanging with the justice league again, fat bags of justice league buds. Except she’s got a complaint, the justice weed makes her feel sick. She said she seen the poisoner spraying the plants 4 time in one day. Various “things” to deal with his “problems”. A dash of nova, some abamectin, polish that off with a few plant auxins extracted from seaweed. She says there is a total lack of flavor and it makes her head hurt. I handed her the jar of 25 micron hash I said take as much as you want. Then gave her a bud as well. The strangest thing she said was the 25 micron hash I gave her was better than the poisoners 90 micron. I said what the fuck? it’s 25% plant material! Then I remembered the poisoner likes to run his hash material through a blender then make bubble hash. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Excellent story!
Nice opening, dark foreshadowing and then a twist. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

It’s almost like life is the funniest cartoon of all.

7 Likes

I found all my art stuff was dried and crapped out, I grabbed some random pens and started drawing.

8 Likes

In my mind’s eye I had envisioned something along the lines of Mr. Bill & Sluggo from SNL.

This is better! :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’m getting the cobwebs out. I remember I would draw this entire scene that was highly detailed. Like an entire work of art lol!

5 Likes

here’s a classic one I have framed on the wall.

4 Likes

hah hah I’m sure you will all recognize the scenes from real life. wow I used to draw their feet as a pickle. Now, you really know why my friends view me as a cartoon character. It’s like my life is some kind of cartoon. shakes his head oh my. You wouldn’t believe how funny I think that shit is. The poisoner and the justice league. All like real-world composites, extracted from my life.

1 Like

I laughed until I cried.

5 Likes

That right there is the purified essence of 1970’s underground comics…
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I think I might have watched too many cartoons and read too many comic books when I was a kid. Probably I was the only 6 year old reading MAD MAGAZINE.

3 Likes

You should make a comic book “The adventures of the Poisoner!”
This is some funny shit.

4 Likes

I sketched this up while waiting between cycles on the hash mixing. My cartoon style is the product of many years of wasted government education in the school. I know the teachers thought I was busy taking notes. The character in the image is modeled after me, I’d light up a joint as big as my arm and destroy the party.

6 Likes

ok well! I have no idea if I did good work or what. see uhhh jimboree, as I’ll call him hasn’t lit up his grow in two long years. He was “talking” about getting clones, so I gave him the “drown that shit” speech. Jimboree has been growing some bitter ass weed! He’s simply not cut out for growing, I’m afraid to say. Like anyone could grow some weed, but only if they are motivated to grow it, right? His equipment has aged while his productivity tanked to 0. That’s not a positive feed back loop. I tried to encourage growing but it’s a lost cause.

3 Likes

heh heh I got more words of wisdom from the poisoner. He says that it’s too much “effort” to keep your grow bug free. Instead, he spends his days spraying abamectin(banned) and nova(banned) substances on there every couple weeks.OK so you think that shit is solving his problems? Why are his plants on life support with that shit? I can explain it all.

number one, he doesn’t believe I can grow bug free
two, he thinks bugs and mildew are everywhere just waiting to infest.
three, he has extreme trouble adjusting to “new” ideas.
four, alcoholism is not your friend.

ok so growing bug free is some kind of “work” or “effort”? Lets see… I brush myself off in the decontamination room. I drown all incoming bugs. Now… please to explain how that is more work than spraying banned substances on your plant. I mean…I don’t have to purchase that poison. Spray the poison…smoke the poison? In my day-to-day activities I don’t even worry about the bugs. It’s not like 60 seconds per day is some kind of huge effort to make sure I’m bug free.
So…where the fuck is he getting these ideas? The answer? I’m not exactly sure…but he’s drinking the same kool aid as many people.

6 Likes

I really like your drawings here haha!

They are greatness. I cant’ stop laughing everytime I scrooll up and see the plant fucking :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s definitely my favorite cartoon, I laughed until I cried. I’m gonna get new art supplies, I forgot how life is so fucking funny in cartoon form.

4 Likes

@JoeCrowe , luckily no bug issues since my return to cultivation, but very impressed with your understanding and execution of pest control!!!

2 Likes

Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories. Sun Tzu

3 Likes

You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!
“ “He who knows these things, and in fighting puts his knowledge into practice, will win his battles. He who knows them not, nor practices them, will surely be defeated.”

Excerpt From
The Art of War
Sun Zu

2 Likes