Punch this. A new grow

Looking good brother. Peace

1 Like

https://chitownseeds.com/product/south-african-kwazulu/. This is what I want next @MoBilly @Floyd @LilJonB

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. How long you think it will go in flower?

1 Like

I’m not sure.

1 Like

Not very clear in the description.

1 Like

The punch cake I think is almost 10 weeks in flowering. I’m not sure on the other stuff yet. Yes very true on the description. The seed bank is good the seeds are awesome.

1 Like

Some of that stuff you got to look at the seed company to get more of a detail grow.

@Floyd (10) Regular seeds per pack

GENOTYPE : 100% SATIVA

THC : 18%

MATURATION : (INTERIOR) FROM 65 TO 75 DAYS

MATURATION : (EXTERIOR) MID-OCTOBER

FLAVOR : SWEET FRUIT

WAY OF CROPPING : IND/OUT PRODUCTION 400 G/M2 INDOOR | MORE THAN 800 G/P OUTDOOR

ODOR : HIGH

EFFECT : ENERGETIC, VERY DURABLE

RESISTANCE TO MOLD : MEDIUM

PEST RESISTANCE : MEDIUM

SEX : REGULAR

LINEAGE : SOUTH AFRICA

BHO PERFORMANCE : 17%

IRRIGATION TOLERANCE : MEDIUM

MEDICINAL VALUE : MEDIUM

CUPS

2º PREMIO SOUTH AFRICAN KWAZULU – VIII COPA DE LOS CULTIVADORES MONTAÑESES 2010

1 Like

About this product

Genetics: Purple Punch x Wedding Cake Type: Indica Dominant Seed Type: Feminized seeds Flowering: 8-9 weeks Yield: Excellent Potency: High Punch Cake is a delicious combination of grape sweetness from Purple Punch and cookie gas from Wedding Cake. The frost and dense buds from both parents carries through for insanely beautiful bag appeal.

1 Like

I like premium. But I also like a nice mild smoke during the day. Something not so heady. Something to keep my pain at bay but keeps me energetic.

It doesn’t say how tall it gets. Being 100% sativa, you may need to crop, bend, break, twist and generally beat her down to keep her from scrapping the ceiling!
:wink:

2 Likes

Yes the girls get tall. I’m am ready for it.

1 Like

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I like the sound of these!

The punch cake I’m sure easy at 6 ft.

Thanks @MoBilly . I’ll need tips on camera shots. I wouldn’t ever be like yours.

1 Like

That’s way I did one.

I’m going to try some sativa leaning strains for that reason. My nighttime smoke is not helpful in getting work done during the day.

1 Like

I stay busy @MoBilly and @LilJonB . My brain doesn’t always want to go with the flow. Jon sorry about getting off topic about dispensaries. I didn’t read the topic very well. I worry about the older folks. They get taken advantage of. Very true about the price $60 an eighth. It just changed hands from the black market to the legal market which was cheaper when it first started to an extent. I have a lot of my friends complain about the dispensaries. The thing about it when the edibles are expired they just about give them away maybe not to y’all on the West Coast but they find friends on the East Coast.

1 Like

Thank you Mo

1 Like