Punch this. A new grow

Cool grow. I’ll check in from time to time.

2 Likes

I’m hoping today to see some little green heads pop out of the soil. The soil I use is .15 .15 .15. Happy Frog is in the .30 range. I wanted something not so hot.

3 Likes

Beautiful sentiment, wonderful vibe @anon62804309 that’s what I love about this community. Keep up the good growing and even better energy! :heart:

1 Like

two little wings. Ready to fly.

11 Likes

We got WINGS =)
Uncle Happy is Happy!

2 Likes

4 little babies.

8 Likes

Temp is around 75*f. RH is holding 70 to 80. I’ll be ready soon to start some root juice. B52 ,fish guts the stinky stuff.

3 Likes

Under a HLG 100 4K.

My 4 babies are now plants. I’ll start these girls with some fish juice. Start with some Alaska Fish Fertilizer and B52. Some cal-mag. Maybe more on the 0-0-0 the last two. The girls have been on drinking water.

4 Likes

I did use MG to start them in. Now I got them on 18/6. So I’ll get some good roots going. They need the sleep. Will start with a little Neem oil on the top of the soil. Very lightly. I want to start seeing a oily run off. The soil is happy frog. One gallon containers. The rh is high. Not getting a good reading. I can tell when the humidity is high.

2 Likes

The seeds are from Chitown seeds. @Automatik thanks again.

Looking so cute :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:!!

1 Like

Thanks for your support. I plan to have Humboldt back this week as well. Have a great night.

Automatik

3 Likes

@PotSmoke welcome. Thanks @MoBilly . PS I hope you like it here.

1 Like

Good team of humans here. Very egregious to help. Everyone has a great time here.

1 Like

getting some legs.

9 Likes

Loving the 18/6. Getting nice and big. Good morning

3 Likes

Off to a great start. Can’t wait to see how that stinky stuff works for you.

2 Likes

My girls are getting big. Rh is around 75 right now. I did give some juice today. Half gallon mix. One table spoon of big bloom, B52 and Alaskan Fish food. Also a little of Jacks Earth Juice. Looking good.

6 Likes

I will not be topping any of this girls. I want to see what they got. Don’t want any stress what so ever. I will be transplanting soon. 3gallon container size. In one gallon now.

2 Likes