Punks Not Dead

Oh my ghani, taking me back

2 Likes

Op Ivy 1988, Gilman Street… iconic!

Tim and Jesse back together on a song since 89’

5 Likes

Oh no!

Another legend Andy Rourke, bass player of the Smiths Rip

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/morrissey-andy-rourke-will-never-die-as-long-as-his-music-is-heard/ar-AA1bqe9V

I will leave you with one of my fav Smiths songs…

RIP Andy

3 Likes

Tix just went on sale for a show here in Guelph ON!

Didn’t even know they were still touring!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Social D still tours a lot actually. New album in the works last I heard too.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

This thread is cool. But what the fuck Is up with the dude who listed screwdriver as a cool band?

3 Likes

Punk will never die.

6 Likes

This is a massively underrated album👍

2 Likes

Yep I was gonna put up a bad brains album as well! Surprised I haven’t seen any circle jerks or more east coast but hey punk is punk! @yetigrows just saw social d 2 years ago they also touring now! Waiting for dropkicks and rancid to join up again missed it couple years ago. Misfits where here for nye but wasn’t going to pay $200 to see misfits :rofl::rofl::rofl: there is something about that that is just WRONG!

2 Likes

Mike Ness just canceled Social D’s tour and possibly work on the new album after a diagnosis of tonsil cancer. Hope he gets through it ok.

2 Likes

Fuck yea Op Ivy!!

1 Like

5 Likes

So I have been search for a punk cover of this song. It’s very punk rock as lyrics go it just sucks that it’s done covered actually by a horrible 80’s screaming big hair band. Wtf I think some of you might agree. Please help looking for a punk cover of “Signs” by​:cry: Tesla :nauseated_face: lol just seems like a punk cover giveme

1 Like

No idea but this immediately popped into my head for some reason

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I was a burnout

4 Likes