30 Likes

21 Likes

Now that looks tasty.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Kind of lavender

17 Likes

You want purple huh.

MOB OG

Highrise seeds purple selected Mother Of Berries crossed to GDP Ken’s OG aka Ken’s Kush.

Amazing wild blueberry smell.

Natural purple budding right from early flower with zero cold introduction. In fact, I always had heat issues that were way too high.

39 Likes

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

44 Likes

What is this gorgeous plant called

3 Likes

Pink tourlamine
Pink runtz × cement shoes

9 Likes

Those look incredible…

So do those Mother of berries above it!

3 Likes

I would grow that ! Nice

2 Likes

Very beautiful plant, doesn’t look pink like the name suggests, a nice little surprise!

2 Likes

Very nice @420PyRoS and @Olcoot.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

This is an Autoflower strain called God’s breath from rocbud Inc

21 Likes

Pine Tar Gush , done at 9 weeks, pure sweet pine fuel.

VG

48 Likes

Damn, that sure is pretty

6 Likes

Thanks, its the collaboration @Tonygreen and i have been doing for the last couple of years. Gorilla Bubble x Pine Tar Kush. There are seeds at Boutique if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

42 Likes

I remember in high times some pictures. Couldn’t believe the size of them. Most of the time it was someone in Ohio. Lol
I don’t know it was just crazy to see a 5 lbs. plant going. I was on the west coast. A friend of mine asked what kind of bushes are those. The old man that we were visiting broke out a smoke box. You know his weed and stuff. He rolled a biggy. I smoke out of glass. I’m not a joint smoker. Just me. You had to be careful with some of those people. They like to roll hog legs. You can’t see. I’m Blind!!!

4 Likes

This is my next buy. Big fan of your work :heart:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes