Purple buds...who grows them?

Blue Sherbet auto by ChinookKing Genetics. Dm me for sale or trade.

15 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t expect these to turn out so well. Paid $20 per rooted clone from Strainly so I didn’t know what to expect.

1 Like

Oh wow, it’s hard to trust some that cheap for good genetics, my mind goes straight to “Why is it so low?” Haha. Great to hear about your success. Do you remember the sellers name? I might check them out

1 Like

my own sad creation.
a bit herm prone apparently.
Melonsicle x Lemon Alien
The leaves were green, only the bud is purple. smells like lemon vomit. high is ok, but not too strong unless you smoke a lot.

12 Likes

PurpleSourBubble @SamwellBB

28 Likes

the great Grand Daddy Purple runt male crossed to BOG’s f1 Sour Bubble
your colors are beautiful - looks yummy - let us know how she smokes

here’s another grow of that one

16 Likes

“Graveinnovation Seeds” but sadly he only has seeds now, I don’t see any clones on his page. The strain is Berner’s cut GSC x Archive’s Face Off OG. If you’re that interested though maybe shoot him a message about it, he seemed like a friendly enough guy.

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks for the info :pray:

A Cement Shoes clone grown in the basement this winter. Cold really brought on the color, mother was not dark at all, other than green.

14 Likes

I grew some Lao, Bokeo this year

26 Likes

Thats so purty how’s she smokin?

2 Likes

still curing, at this point has an almost tobacco flavor, thick. Eucalyptus and floral aromas. Not high potency, mild and nice

2 Likes

Beautiful work zan

2 Likes

always improving my knowledge, thank you

1 Like

with very frosty strains, like the top and bottom of leaf is carpeted, i love to keep the tiny leaves on the buds for joint rolling, they have as much frost as the bud and they burn really well. Waste not want not.

2 Likes

It is a beautiful plant, great job with it.

1 Like

Thanks. That’s nice of you, I appreciate that.
That’s only two out of the four I’m growing, I’m expecting a nice yield - only thing I dread is the trimming part lol I’ll probably be taking these girls down at 10-11 weeks of flower

1 Like

Beautiful flowers being shown on this thread and wanted to add to it , this is Falcon Frenzie and is really good meds. Taste just like the Larry Bird cut i used to have. :v:

14 Likes

Looks tasty!

1 Like

:smiley: Gelato 45 Barneys Farm!

19 Likes