Purple buds...who grows them?

As she stands if there was a foul berry scented Mr. Clean solution bottled up, that would be it, lol. There’s creamy/fresh dessert bakery hint on thr backend. Having just had it a few months ago, the cured bud had a very pleasant creamy and sweet berry in both scent and flavor. Really smooth and flavorful smoke.

2 Likes

Sounds fabulous it looks good
Good job keep up the good work

1 Like

I know this isn’t exactly a Purple bud atm, but it use to be :sweat_smile: It’s some dried scraps after I chucked seeds from a Purple Urkle and GDP. It looks so beautiful under the camera though, so I thought it would fit this thread.

Pz :v:t2:

21 Likes

Can I join the purple bud club? :pray:t3:

Grape Pupil (Mass Medical)

22 Likes

Nice looking buds definitely makes the list.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Tropicanna Cherry

23 Likes

Nice looking bud, I like the purple and red in it.

Nice TC! I have 3 coming down tomorrow.

1 Like

Beautiful looking purple buds all.

1 Like

Limon Blanco - Khalifa Genetics
Fuck about Lemon Strains if u have this one, LIMON in your face :smiley:

19 Likes

Buckeye Purple x Grandpa’s Breath

I do like a bit of purple and I’ve been growing this one for quite a few years. I’ve also crossed it with Purple Punch and a strain that few will have heard of, Purple Lemonade(Buckeye Purple x Lemon Fizz).
Google Purple Lemonade and you might come across one by the same name from Fastbuds…no relative of the Purple Lemonade I grow.
I’m currently running Granddaddy Purple, females already pollinated, so that will give me something else to work with.

18 Likes

Freshly dumped. Males pass colour on best.

12 Likes

Interesting. Has this been proven?
I’ve been working on this Buckeye Purple x Grandpa’s Breath for a number of years, selecting only the purple phenotypes to carry their genes forward. I still get the green phenotypes appearing but most of the offspring are purple. I guess recessive genes play a part.

2 Likes

It may be me cherry picking ‘proof’ since hearing about it years ago. I do believe males carry the color better than its female counter part.

Over the last couple of years beside main projects, I’ve been smashing together heavy anthocyanin plants - and I realize it’s still bro science at this point - ‘but I feel’ that I’ve confirmed it at least on one particular line.

A year or two ago I had 2 crosses made. Most from single plant selections -

(Erd Purt x Ultimate Purple) x (ultimate purple x grape dragon)

and

(Ultimate Purple x Grape Dragon) x (Erd Purt x Ultimate Purple)

Both crosses are inversed. (and their parental crosses)

Between these specific examples and where I heard it first from - I am confident to share it. Mind you as subjective - with no scientific backing. ‘Trust me bro.’:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Where did you get the Black Rock Lava Cake, if you don’t mind me asking. Thanks my friend.:peace_symbol:

How did you like that Grape Pupil? I’ve got a couple packs chillen in the bean fridge saved for a rainy day.

My buddy had a strain called Grape Gas, it was fantastic. It smells like grape candy and had great grape taste all the way till the last toke. Good stuff!

2 Likes

Red Poison autos by Sweet Seeds.

28 Likes

Here are a few of last years Red Purps.

23 Likes