Purple Haze x Malawi & Pre-‘98 Bubba Kush

Seedling Week 2 Day 1

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Just ordered Koh Chang Wild Thai. 10 regular.

Is it from A.C.E. too?
Salud.

These are from World of Seeds’ Pure Origin Collection. I do plan to get many more from ACE, particularly Purple Haze x Thai or PH x Malawi, the Lebanese, the PCK, and the Colombian.

Ufff… Im afraid its one of the worse of the Spanish bank’s with worse reputation: only legends n lies in their catalogue…
To find good n real sativas strains inna the nacional banks, people here uses to trust in CannaBioGen, A.C.E., Tropical Seeds Company, Original Delicatessen, The Real Seeds Company, etc.

2 Likes

The strain reviews look good for this one in particular. It goes about 90 days. I dunno, I guess we’ll watch and see how it goes, but at least for this strain, I feel somewhat encouraged. If it’s clearly not Sativa when it grows, we’ll definitely find out, though. Not saying you’re wrong; you probably know more about Spanish Seedbanks than I do. If you hear anything about the origin of this strain on the web, let me know.

Here are pictures from Google, for what it’s worth.

Thai from Dutch Passion

Highland Thai from The Real Seed Co.

Lemon Thai from Fusion Seeds

“Thai Stick”:

2 Likes

This was someone else’s Wild Thai grow:

1 Like

@MiG You know what I really want? I ordered a Vietnam Black x Meao Thai specifically to grow for the Black. It was one seed and it didn’t pop, and then they immediately discontinued it.

Could you ask your friends at ACE or Cannabiogen if they have either the Vietnam Black or the cross in regular bean form? I really feel like I missed out.

1 Like

Here are a few more pics of other peoples’ Wild Thai grows.

They seem to have the floppy Thai feature.

Again, I dunno, and I’m certainly not saying you are wrong. But now that I’ve ordered them, I might as well find out.

Lastly, ordered Purple Haze x Malawi. 5 pack of regs. That should make backcrossing OTH for the purple pheno much easier. How’s that,@MiG? Sound good? :grin: :wind_blowing_face::dash:

I dont know anybody in ACE. In CannaBioGen ya can find Rafa Martinez aka Tristan here:

http://www.cannabisonline.es/foro/index.php?sid=492aacedd31c0ebc245bf2691e9b5061

…ya can post in English without any problem.

1 Like

About the Purple Haze X Thai (ACE), Im still waitin a “Smoke test” by Stoquer:

1 Like

The seed bank I found didn’t have the Thai cross sadly. I am going to backcross to the OTH 1-3x, breeding for purple, and then begin inbreeding.

Donde eres en general? Tiene Sativa della Terra por un canje? Poquitas semillas de PHxT?

I know that CannaBioGen & ACE have selectioned n isolated all the Oldtimer’s Haze genotipes (Green, Purple,…) n they have it sametimes in their catalogues…

Sorry, I cant understand the Spanish part…

1 Like

I was wondering where you are from, generally. And if you trade.

Im Spanish, but Im afraid never grow Purple Haze X Thai n I haven’t got any seed of this strain.

1 Like