Purple Haze x Malawi & Pre-‘98 Bubba Kush

Veg (Seedling) Week 1 Day 1

13 Likes

Interesting genetics. How did you come by these?

The Pre-‘98 came from a female grower in California, along with Sour Diesel, SR-71 x Sour Diesel, Bodhi Lucky Charms x Sour Diesel, and Kosher Kush x Sour Diesel. The Bangi Haze came from a seed bank in Canada; it’s by ACE.

3 Likes

Sounds like righteous gear.

I got me a place in the gallery.

Gonna watch the show. :eye:

1 Like

No, my friend. ACE is Asociación de Cannacultores Españoles, a Spanish Bank founded by Kaiki, Dubi, n anothers more else… Durin years it was united to CannaBioGen too…
Your Bangui Haze is a CongoXNepalSativa breeded (durin 80’s?, 90’s?, …, @Antocians66 ? ) by Alex aka La Mano Negra aka Ho Chi Min

7 Likes

Right, what MiG said. I more or less was just explaining donde yo adquirido la semillas y porque ellas yo tengo. Pardon my Spanglishese, HAF.

Dubi is the man! Haven’t talked to him in ages.

1 Like

I’ve seen old conversations from him on ICMag as I was researching the Oldtimer’s Haze. Seems like a swell guy.

1 Like

You can find some old conversations Dubi had at Cannabisworld

4 Likes

Bangi Haze
Seedling Week 1 Day 2

3 Likes

Pre-‘98 Bubba Kush
Seedling Week 1 Day 2

1 Like

Shoreline Bx1
11/13 from Seed
26 April 2018

8 Likes

The post title had me thinking it was a new cross/hybrid & i thought Mmmm… for a few seconds there. :thinking:

Wishing you good harvests

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Does sound interesting, right? Hoping for at least one of each of the Bangi and the OTH to be male.

1 Like

I have some Kali Mist pollen I was thinking of using. What about Bangi Haze x Kali Mist?

1 Like

Bangi Haze by ACE Seeds
Seedling Week 1 Day 4

Pre-‘98 Bubba Kush IBL (friend in Cali)
Seedling Week 1 Day 4

I have them under 78w of Cree CXB3590 3500k 80 CRI. That’s what I’m using in my veg closet. Probably going to order Quantum Boards for veg in the future.

I have started them out in a recycled mix of Roots Organics Formula 707 & GreenLite (2:1). I’m going low till. I started the seedlings with 1/4 tsp of OregonismXL inoculant each.

One of my low-till buckets. I might switch to a trough, though, for the flower closet.

3 Likes

Shoreline Bx1

4 Likes

Seedling Week 1 Day 6

1 Like

More Shoreline

4 Likes

I have two Quantum Boards on the way.

1 Like