Purple Nurple giveaway8ish

So a buddy from a job that I worked seasonal help with gave me a bunch of seeds and all he said about them is a old hippie he stayed with in Tennessee had a strain he has been growing since the 60’s and it was breed to grow well outdoors. At some point they acquired Purple Cookies and “mixed them with his old hippie strain” and the Purple Cookies was the female they called it Purple Nurple. So I planted 8 seeds in 4 Dixie cups direct sow with peroxide rinse to test germination. In 3 days 2 in 1 cup pop above soil followed by the rest the next day. So I’m going to open a wiki and send them out as I get them packed up. If you want them for your up coming grow (in or out) then sign up and put ASAP after name if there’s not many asap’s I will just send all asap out first. I have a little over 200 seeds so will do 20 spots please don’t add numbers.Please tag friends

1. @LoveDaAutos :us:
  2. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  3. @Originalweedman :us:
  4. @pawsfodocaws :us:
  5. @Crawfish :canada:
  6. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  7. @luxton :canada:
  8. @Granola :canada:
  9. @Osogreen261 :us:
  10. @TeddyNuggets :us:
  11. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  12. @misterbee ( :honeybee:) :us:
  13. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands:
  14. @Hashpants
  15. @GCBudz
  16. @Cannaology :us:
  17. @killabud :us:
  18. @sintax :us:
  19. @bigbluedog360 :us:
  20. @Hashton_Kusha :us:
    Please don’t add #'s
48 Likes

EXCELLENT OG SPIRIT, Bro!! We are, indeed, fortunate to have you here. The best of success in your efforts, I’ll be watching, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Sa-weeeet!! How incredibly generous of you!! Thanks for the chance! :metal::metal:

Check it out @Ris, @tresbundles, @crunkyeah… Man, too many people to tag and not enough memory to get em all :grin:

6 Likes

@Chefzilla
@blowdout2269
You might want to check this out :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That’s awsome thanks
@Jimdoors

3 Likes

To cool !! Really interesting back story

2 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow CHECK THESE OUT

2 Likes

Really tempting, I’d hop in but I’m probably little backed up for awhile so I will let others get in

You had me at

2 Likes

Thank you for your generosity. What an awesome find!
@SubzeroIceKold @Rhai88 @hawkman

2 Likes

Thank you so much sir. Very generous

Grundle

2 Likes

Very cool of you! Sounds interesting.

1 Like

My friend is trying to add himself
He has 3 green dots is that not enough
His name is @Chefzilla
@Jimdoors
Let me know if u can add him please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Trial-N-Error @duo @OhNo555

1 Like

I think they need to be TL1 to do that :thinking:.

EDIT: I see they are already TL1. In that case I have no idea

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: for the tag my friend! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Awesome! I’m out of likes but very generous of you!

1 Like

Dam this is really nice of you @Jimdoors and thanks for being so generous once again. I can help you out with stamps, flips, or washer if you like :+1: just let me know ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@JustANobody or @HomegrownVABudz either of you interested? 2 spots left

2 Likes

Hey :wave: @FirstCavApache64, @THCeed, @420noob, @blowdout2269, @NDNCHILD, & @BasementGardens! Check this out. :wink::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

As much as I’d love to try these…
I wouldn’t get around to them soon, or be able to grow them outdoors.
So I’ll leave my spot for the ones that wanna try running the mystery plants, in hopes that they’ll share the results with us!

Thank you @Jimdoors
:smiley::call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes