Sumac Lemonade

(Changed the title name so i can use this thread for various reasons)

Just harvest some of my first femmed seeds. Gonna wait 10 days and pop ten to do a quick germ test.
I am excited both parents are knock outs. I reversed Purple city genetic’s 1987 and knocked up fast buds Purple lemonade fast flower.

Reversed

Purple Lemonade Fast flower

If interested I would love to send some out right away in exchange for a book of stamps. I will have a community giveaway when the S1s and other crosses are ready.
This one is dubbed Sumac Lemonade
Would love to see AI art anyone comes up with. If you make something I like you might just end up with some seeds yourself.

29 Likes

Nice brother! I can send you some stamps for sure.

4 Likes

U.S. or International? PM “personals”, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I was thinking Domestic/ non machinable. Not exactly running low and dont get nearly as many international request.

4 Likes

@PsillyRabbit, I’m really impressed with your project!

2 Likes

Dude this sounds incredible! Those shots of the parents look fantastic. Do you have any pics of the Sumac Lemonade that the seeds came from?

1 Like

I can put a SHEET OF U.S. “NON-MACHINABLES” in the Mail today. Send “Personals”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Sumac lemonade is the name I dubbed the cross, it’s an un-tested pollen chuck. Born out of a compulsive need to rub pollen on everything. All seeds came out of the Purple lemonade fast flower pictured above. They are F1s. When I mentioned S1’s before I was referring to the 1987 I used to knock her up.

9 Likes

LoL :rofl::rofl: I have the same problem. I also have bags of seeds I’ve never even tried to pop.

1 Like

drink deep

6 Likes

Sumac Lemonade - Purple lemonade fast flower X 1987
10/10 test germ rate

1-5 seeds for the first 5 people that will sow right away and post.
Seeds wont go out until Saturday.

5 Likes

I can’t sow right away, wish I could…but you did AWESOME you are rockin it!!! Hopefully still around once I can, sounds FANTASTIC

GREAT WORK @PsillyRabbit

1 Like

No takers
no problem
catch yall on the flip side

3 Likes

Where is everyone…you want to tag a few people
I would be all over that if I could sow immediately
@THCeed @Cannabiscrusader @Osogreen261 @misterbee @Originalweedman @Rhai88 @Coffin_Dodger @Amendment3 @DougDawson

Maybe we could tag a few people to get @PsillyRabbit ‘s beans out:)…

6 Likes

urybody wants tested genes I guess. I am also a bit late into the season.image

2 Likes

I m down to help if u need someone.Thanks for the tag @percyryan66

4 Likes

SIXTEEN/16 days ago, I volunteered a Sheet of USA-Forever Stamps, requested your info. Never got a PM in response. Offer still exist. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

im still down to complete that larger trade. Sorry i never got to you- but you also didnt send me a pm.
i wanted to make sure the seeds were viable before i sent. I’m game still game if you are.
@Originalweedman you got it send me a PM

3 Likes

I guess we both were waiting for the other. PM info, once you get Stamps, send whatever you feel is fair. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You guys are awesome… @PsillyRabbit i knew someone would be down thanks for helping out @Originalweedman and @misterbee

5 Likes