Purple unicorn F5

What’s the story on this strain? Picked it up because it keeps selling out super fast. Anyone know why bodhi has invest so much into the strain? Anyone know what he’s after regarding traits?

8 Likes

Its blackberry widow x chemdog. Its a purple strain that smells like chem and at f5 it would be good to breed with. From what ive seen the pu shines through in the offspring.

10 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Out of curiosity when does it become ibl?

1 Like

That would be a prime preservation piece to make an F6 with can I ask where you found them in stock?

4 Likes

At F6 it would be a ibl

4 Likes

speakeasyseedbank.com has them, re-stocked yesterday. They are a pricey bank, $77/bodhi pack.

1 Like

that deep deep deeeeep purple bud and tons of frost from every one ive seen

2 Likes

Speakeasy seed bank

1 Like

Here is the PU F5. Grabbed the pack from BDSC. Also have the Banana Punch x 88G13HP.

14 Likes

If you start a grow log tag me would like to follow along

2 Likes

I usually post updates on IG (calivalleyman). I might start a log here as well.

3 Likes

Would be nice to watch here , for us non iGers : )

4 Likes

Good point. I’ll work on it.

3 Likes

I have a pack of the PU f5 on the way from speakeasy as well. They are taking their sweet ass time getting them shipped out. I plan on doing a seed run with them here real soon. I will probably pop the whole pack and clone every plant. Then, do an open pollination in a 4x4 tent. And, I plan to take my favorite boys and girls and do some selective breeding as well. The open pollination seeds i will give away to OG members.

17 Likes