Purple Urkle, anyone know where to find it?[FOUND]

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I was wondering if you could kindly assist me in locating reputable purple Urkle seeds. I’m relatively new to growing in general (3 years) and I believe your guidance would be invaluable. Thank you in advance for your help Overgrow !

Sorry I’ve asked for so much help but I can’t find the help anywhere else.

Down to trade too

3 Likes

Csi seed bank has purple urkle

2 Likes
2 Likes

Let’s get this piggy bank started
Thank you @PatHealy @DGCloud

2 Likes

Good luck buddy hope you find what you’re looking for!!! Stay blessed.

1 Like

:grin: yes ! Have a good night my friend !

1 Like

just got a pack of purple urkel S1s from csi humboldt, there were like 6 packs left a week or two ago.

1 Like

They are there :3 need to fill my piggy bank

The team at CSI seem to restock 10-20 packs at a time and when they run out there is usually more available to soon be relisted and if something is showing out of stock some have had success by emailing them asking if it’s available to be restocked which they would help with. I’m not sure if there’s more information about CSI’s Purple Urkle seed stocks that I’m unaware of but thought I’d mention my observations with their restocking so you didn’t unnecessarily feel rushed or anything. I would assume they have a bunch more that can be packed up and restocked. That said, some Purple Urkle fallen soldiers freebies that I was able to sample from a buddy a while back was some of the most enjoyable stuff. Hope the seeds you’re looking for find their way into your collection soon to enjoy. Much love

2 Likes

I also have the S1’s done by Caleb :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Exactly right, many times stuff has been out of stock and I’ve talked to Caleb who promptly restocked and/or just tossed them into my order, guys a gem of a human being

3 Likes

Totally agree, they really are so awesome and generous! Super mindful about adding varieties that seem likely to pair well or be a useful tool in working whichever variety that is being purchased. I didn’t mention in my original comment and thought to mention it now that it occurred to me. @SubzeroIceKold, it seems more likely that hybrids of older work would possibly go out of stock and discontinued compared to S1’s of the classics like Urkle and such from the CSI menu. I think I read something along those lines too. Hope it’s helpful. Much love

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.