Pvogs 2023 Awesomesauce

Is that a slug? Or a snail?

We don’t have either of them down here in the desert so I’ve never seen one

2 Likes

That’s a slug. Snails have a shell.

I’ve never had much of a problem with snails, but I’ve had slugs wipe me out in the swamp.

3 Likes

Well it’s been a tough year and after coming close to a near total loss, I have managed to save a few of the kids.

Survivors are, The Beast 8’ and growing, The Beast Jr, (both LSW) Wedding Cake, LPC, Bruce Banner, Peanut Butter Breath, and a couple others. Lost to males that made me shed a tear, my Blueberry testers, two other testers, lost several plants to Sepetoria. LPC is most susceptible to it. I did use a copper based treatment and cut much of it away. May still lose the LPC, and I won’t be able to use the copper treatment again, as I’m pretty sure it was at the last possible time as the plants are just starting to flower. Very early flower, otherwise, I’d never have used the copper as I heard it does bad things to bud… In fact, within the next week or two I’ll be boosting up the sauce to get my special method on track.
Least susceptible to Sepetoria, gleefully I might add, is the LSW.
Better things or total destruction, what will this season bring? Time is the clock of the heart.

11 Likes

I used 1 tbs of vinegar to a liter of water
Just mist the plant

Bare

3 Likes

hey man, how are things going? any update on the blueberry diesel? did it survive?

2 Likes

Hows your ladies coming? I know you’ve had a tough year.

1 Like

Starting these. After wife playing gardener in the grow for a couple weeks, she wanted some plants of her own…she chose Earth Magic. Just in time for Halloween…lol
(Don’t mind writing on bag…reused it many times)

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about the septoria. I ran into the same issues this year. Worst septoria I have ever seen. Keep you head up and hope you salvaged something this year!

1 Like

I’m having a hard time finding info on this Earth Magic strain. Can anyone share any budshots or grow experience with these?

Looks like that’s where the earth magic originates.

2 Likes

Has anyone ran these…i can’t find a grow.

Lol…thanks for holding my hand through all my ridiculousness @ShiskaberrySavior
The ring in mine is a different colour, so someone must have a grow show for the earth magic somewhere. Any idea of the parents?
I suppose I can ask @PioneerValleyOG …lol

Thanks gain for the help shisk

5 Likes

So is the earth magic = shaman x cheesequake? I went through the 2022 awesomesauce, but couldn’t find a definitive answer.

So yes I have returned. Due to sepetoria and (some) negligence on my part, this year seems to be a total wash, exceppptttttt for, LSW just turned purple over night, the sticks aren’t that thick because of me, but, looks like I’ll salvage something. She was a warrior in the savage attack that was this year…

9 Likes

And I’m back

2 Likes

Welcome back man!

2 Likes

Hope this year brings a bountiful harvest brother!

1 Like

Yeah! Welcome back bro! Season’s like that suck, but there’s (almost) always the next one! May the Green Goddess smile down upon you and your girls this time around! I’ll be looking forward to pullin’ up a hammock over here under the trees!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey bud!
Ain’t seen ya around in a while.
Hope life is treating you well.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yobro! Still breathin’ and poppin’ beans! What more can one ask for? :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Not much I suppose! Still vertical is a definite win.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes