Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

Thanks for thinking of my but that’s actually one I don’t have currently.
@chronix if you do a search bar look around OG I remember reading someone had a male and female salvia going on so they would be the connection, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you though

3 Likes

I already had them, packaging yours as we speak

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Those things are cool. I never have done one. I see the kits. Not sure if it would be something for me. I’m a bong person. Got 3 right here next to me. Solid Rock is the name of the one I use the most. Not sure of the name. Later. Had a great time talking. My hands are done for tonight. Smoking time. I had a great time. One Love.

2 Likes

Hahahaha, that’s awesome, they only lasted me a week though :rofl:

3 Likes

Yea I seen you hitting with two hands. Two in one hand. Lol big old tatters.

What do you can me doing this then? :thinking:

:rofl:

13 Likes

Grew it for 5 years and got my peyote cactus in a trade for a cutting :slight_smile:

Sd is how i learned about taking cuttings, cloning and forcing node growth structure. A lot of my cannaskills came directly from my time with this Goddess plant; including extractions.

I made a 30x that i thought gave a friend brain damage until he came down. We asked him to sit up and he stood up and sat against the wall. I have no idea how he was able to even move but it was still funny untill we thought he was in a bad way.

I do miss it, it was a very special plant with square stems and ANYTHING you put next to it grew better. No real idea why but it was clear as day.

Last time i found it was Richters Herbs in Goodwood but i don’t think they carry it anymore.

6 Likes

9# hammer 67f

The plant formerly known as Unknown #1, is Landos Stash also 67 f. This is the plant that split in two, I actually completely forgot.

20 Likes

You up @Qtip ? Morning or good night. Couldn’t sleep. Just looking for answers right now. Lol. I’m trying to conquer the world. Lol. I got a bunch going on. 4 plants at a time after this. Lol

4 Likes

Hey buddy, just crashing out now. :zzz:

1 Like

I couldn’t sleep. See ya bro.

2 Likes

I might have answers for weed growing, world domination I don’t have much experience but I’ll give it a shot! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

That’s funny. I enjoy everyone’s grow.

3 Likes

Pancakez 1&2 very finicky, Browning on bottom leaves and reactive quickly to conditions she doesn’t like.

Affected leaves, scoped it and there are no bugs so I’m hoping it’s my soapy oil spray too soon to lights on but only affecting the two pancakez.

Rest of the veg closet.

First roots in cloner, still love watching for new roots :green_heart:

16 Likes

Wait until you get a camera that can time lapse them in action :wink:

Everything looks great! SENDING GOOD VIBES to your :pancakes: :hugs:

5 Likes

I do the same I like watching the stuff grow.

4 Likes

New moon is tomorrow and I see @chronix has 376 varieties going so I’m going to soak some beans. My partner is requesting “something fruity” after my continuous pursuit of strink, other than 9# hammer which is grapey. I’m thinking Blue raspberry truffle from Irie genetics. I fucked up a whole pack of arise from same breeder/same shipment so I’m hoping they will be alright. @Oldtimerunderground what are your flavour impressions of the BH x Mikado?

10 Likes

376 :flushed: holy shiyyyit! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Doesn’t resemble any bug damage I’ve seen, you’re probably safe.

2 Likes