Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

And here I thought I was brutal with my plant training :joy:

:thinking: I know of LST and HST, but I think it’s time for a new category…gonna call it QST :rofl:

5 Likes

A little vitamin q…I use the backside of my trimmers and bend the branch over it…brutal. I know you are not supposed to break the skin but I can’t be bothered with that namby pamby shit.

4 Likes

It is wicked. That’s something I need to learn.

2 Likes

Hey I love salvia. :rofl: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

OTUG : I broke my femur when I was a kid

Qtip’s plants : BRUH that ain’t shit, I’m on break 17!!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Make ya see like a bee. I grew it for a minute. You would be surprised what your grandma has growing in the back yard.

3 Likes

I honestly have a great time on the salvia. I had a cutting before but my friggin cat ate it… :roll_eyes: :angry:
I need at least 50x though, otherwise it doesn’t do dick all for me.

3 Likes

I got the “fear” after my last tangle with some 60x concentrate salvia. I see the value in it but I’ve done enough I think. On the pot cast Bodhi talks about chewing a big wad of salvia leaves and it is a kinder vibe apparently.

3 Likes

I just go to Lego land and have a great time. :crazy_face:
15 minutes later I am good to go and its like nothing ever happened.

2 Likes

I broke down into my molecules and they all flew out the window for 1000 years they traveled the universe.

6 Likes

Yeah the concentrated shit always made me see weird stuff like the simpsons characters for some reason. Or the one time I felt like I was the size of a tic tac and stuck under a pillow, lol, but when I chewed the straight leaf it always gave me a nice buzz.

4 Likes

One day I will find another to have in my tent.
I hope.
:laughing:

3 Likes

I hope so too @chronix, and when that day comes…DIBS!! LMAOO

4 Likes

I’m sure somebody on here has salvia cuts. @WubbaLubbaDubDub would be someone who has many interesting plants.

4 Likes

Would be awesome if they did. Especially if in Canada.

3 Likes

Bong hits. The first was fast just leaf. Then the 80x m. All this was fast. I sat back in the sofa. I look at my buddy and said this ain’t shit. With a laugh. I’m my head I was thinking. Was I laughing or did I just make myself laugh. It was on after that. I mean on. I seen crazy shit. It pulled my body around like a clock. When I was finished. I was wet. I have been gone for a minute. Felt like a very long journey. So I turned to the right of me and my other buddy did I did not see come in the door and he sucked back into the sofa. It was insane

6 Likes

I would mix it with weed.

@chronix were you looking for freakshow? I still haven’t packaged up those others I was going to send ya…could throw them in.
Made me think of this lol.

5 Likes

:joy: it’s funny now looking back, but when it’s happening you feel like you’re seeing the face of God or something crazy and have that about to shit your pants feel.

I had a similar experience, except the whole world broke down into cubes, tetris style, and started folding in on itself. 5 minutes later I asked my sister “Did you see that shit?!” She was like “Yea, I just saw you laugh your ass off for 10 minutes. Pass that shit!” :laughing:

3 Likes

I think ciganmarola is sending me some.
I believe I won some last night.
Thank you very much for the offer though! Appreciate it!
Did you get the ones I sent you?

3 Likes