Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

The two GMA clones that went into buckets are not happy, hoping they recover but I have more in the wings.

#1 unknown and 9# are loving the same situation but these are much older, root bound clones.

The whole closet with the autos, next round in buckets, moms and clones…ok and the mikado x…and the 3 pancakez in the zip loc…I can keep track I swear :joy:

23 Likes

Well I knocked over the tray with the mikado x BH when I was taking pictures, hopefully things survive.

On a more positive note the pancakez are 3/3 on germination. They can hangout in the Ziploc for a while longer.

17 Likes

Life in all four quadrants of Mikado
X BH seemingly non the worse for their crash.

13 Likes

Living up to the continuous label, I moved the 9# hammer and unknown #1 to the flower tent.

DAY ONE FLOWER

19 Likes

I miss my buckets…🥲 I must have collected about 40 from my old job… They come in handy even after their intended use! :seedling:

6 Likes

Clones cut from two plants that were added to the flowering tent. White pin is Unknown #1 and no pin is 9#hammer.

13 Likes

The intended use of mine was growing weed from the get go!

8 Likes

Mikado X BH and pancakez

Flowering tent, stinkiest autos in the foreground because this tent is the only place I have odour control.

21 Likes

9lb hammer, reveg mother on left, clone from same on right.

GMA1 and GMA2

Washing machine

All around DAY 42F

24 Likes

9# and UK#1 DAY 5F

16 Likes

Oh boy, this is like a jungle expedition!

I’ll be the noisy one next to Doug.

Tell me more about this “eye washing” you would be doing if you didn’t have this grow log… :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

7 Likes

Day 43F, counter clockwise from front left, GMA2, WM, 9# REVEG, 9# (back right), GMA1

GMA1 (back left) top leaves are canoeing and burnt, I’m assuming too close to lights because I’m not seeing it elsewhere on the plant. Maxed for light height, have been turning down to 80%.

14 Likes

Few more cuts added to cloner

HuckleBerrySoda: black
Chemdawg: red
skunkwalker OG: green
UK#1: white
9#: no pin

14 Likes

Absoooolutely Awesome, From the Helios family, Happy New Year to you and your family. Be good to yourself.

15 Likes

And to you, and the whole Helios clan @Heliosphear. Thanks again for the great picture :smiley::+1:

5 Likes

Pancakez x 3 and BH x Mikado x4

12 Likes

Flowering tent is a multi-tiered cannabis buffet. Did a bit of defoliation for airflow through the canopy, should harvest the seeded autos in the foreground.

32 Likes

Looking gorgeous there @Qtip

6 Likes

Love the way you have that tent loaded!

:clap: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Some plants I’m gonna work to revive after they traveled far for the holidays. Phantom Domina Cookies, lemon bubble and sugar breath. (L to r) Thank you @WubbaLubbaDubDub, I appreciate everything you do brother!

11 Likes