Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

I wish you the best my friend!
And if something happens I’ve got some here trying to reveg too, we’ll just try again in the spring

5 Likes

Thank you @Stevie1durr, @Gpaw and @WubbaLubbaDubDub for checking out my grow!

2 Likes

looks like you have been keeping very busy @Qtip! it looks great!

2 Likes

Cheers @CornbreadJunior! I keep putting more irons in the fire! Keeps me hopping :smiley::+1:

1 Like

Day 46F

13 Likes

GMA1, GMA2

9# mother and clone.

21 Likes

I’ve never seen text inside the grid layout, very avante-garde. :face_with_monocle:

Looking ludicrously chronic! Did you slack with schwazzing on the hanging plants, or did they just grow back lusciously lush?

3 Likes

Everything is looking really good!
What do you use for nutrients in your buckets?

3 Likes

Those were autos that I topped and stayed very small.

No, I just don’t know what I’m doing and every time I use the grid layout I pull out my hair.

GH 3 part, Cali magic, h202, humic, silica and ph down…MB bud booster if I got some samples!

7 Likes

Nice I like that line, I successfully used the GH 3 part without additives,220ppm tap water on my first DWC when I was 19. I was really giving them the minimum amount of time,effort and way too much fertilizer lol, she still produced smokable bud.
Nothing like you got there though!

I run straight water in my aero and bubble cloners do you run anything in your cloner?

2 Likes

I check ph pretty regularly but don’t really do much with ppm, I do one top up with straight ph’ed water and the next with nutes unless shit starts getting really funky.
I was dipping in gel but I was getting quite a few that rotted so I’m just straight tap water with air stone.

7 Likes

I do the same and the colder I can keep the water the less often I need to change it and wash everything.

12 Likes

That’s a nice rig there, mines just an air stone in a bucket.

3 Likes

9# and UK#1 light deprived but healthy.

12 Likes

Everything is green and upright, still waiting on roots.
@WubbaLubbaDubDub think they will make it?

16 Likes

I’ve got the lemon bubble and the SugarBreath rooted in soil now so if those two don’t look good You can probably toss those two.
Mine are yellowing off like yours are so I’m just kinda hoping I get through the reveg

3 Likes

Getting my challenge on!

3 Likes

The last plant I reveged was that grand daddy purp I brought over to my GF’s parents place this summer.
It looked pretty lame during the transition but it pulled through nicely.

I’m was asking about your nutrients yesterday because I almost feel I should maybe add like 75ppm, just barely any veg nutrients to my cloner if I’m revegging in the future to try to keep ‘em a little greener, at least a day or two once the roots pop

3 Likes

The 9# reveg I’m flowering now looked just hideous as I brought it back, got some nice buds on it again now.

3 Likes

My DBHP looked hideous too. And I have a Blak N Blu Cookies that I dug up from the ground outside and revegged her. Those wonky looking leaves really sucked but she is doing much better now. They all look hideous for a while when you reveg. They straighten out in time.

3 Likes