Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

Last of the autos came down today, fog dog and trizzler.

22 Likes

looking nice. I’m anxious for a smoke report. I have seed for all of those.

2 Likes

I got the fog dog and trizzler seed mixed up so I don’t know which is which unfortunately.

2 Likes

Probly @Mr.Sparkle could tell the Trizzler from the FogDog. I believe Trizzler is his baby, right?

5 Likes

I’ve looked at both on logs, but I topped them both so the growth was wonky. All threeare different on smell, growth and structure so I don’t know.

4 Likes

I just made seeds from the ones i was given so i don’t have enough experience with them to know which is which, though could take a slight educated guess.

3 Likes

How the mother looked near the end mind you full of seeds, if this helps

21 Likes

Ok noted: my money would be on the trizzler being the plants marked TA and FD the blank one is likely the actual fog dog.

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing too. The 1st pic of the plant in the blank pot looks different from the other 2, not only the buds, but the stalk as well.

4 Likes

All 9# and UK#1 clones have roots after 14 days, the newer cuts from @WubbaLubbaDubDub are still green and looks like the bumps are forming on the stems.

11 Likes

Front row(l to r) phantom domina cookies, sugar breath, lemon bubble, pancakez 1-3, (middle row) GMA1, WM, bh x Mikado 1-4, (back row), uk5, uk2, LS male, uk3, uk4,GMA2.

UK is Unknown plants that I’m looking for ER and a stinky pheno of LS (Lando stash)

15 Likes

Trizzlers
If it helps

24 Likes

Thats quite the hat and tatt!

5 Likes

Lol, none of mine were over ten inches, beautiful!

3 Likes

Quite a collection you got going on!
My clones look lame but are coming around.
Before trim

I let them suck as much energy from the leaves as possible before Removing them
After trim^

7 Likes

Thanks @Floyd and @Qtip
She loves her autos and tats lol

4 Likes

Someone is channeling their inner Carmen Miranda… :laughing: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Cannabis hedge.

17 Likes

Above and below the flower tent canopy.

Pushing heat from drivers down to the plants.

12 Likes

That tent is stuffed like a turkey :joy: very nice

2 Likes