Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

I went back and flip day was November 21, so all my flowering totals are long by 6 days lol.

DAY 40 FLOWER

…counting is hard

6 Likes

Don’t mind me, just scrolling and furiously scribbling notes…

2 Likes

I LOVE you’re “Fuck-it, they’ll fit.” approach to the tent! :rofl:

8 Likes

Day 40F and day 10F all on the same level. Precarious as shit, gotta be careful.

15 Likes

Aw shucks, that’s nice of you to say, feel free to ask any questions.

That’s why I get rid of the leaves…no room!

3 Likes

Pancakez 1-3 and BH x Mikado 1-4. With individual identities now, I hope the stars shine :star2:

The reveg 3 holding strong as are all the ladies in the cloner.

14 Likes

I hope my PCD reveg for you I rubbed it on accident while watering today and it had a sweet grape smell, not what I was expecting but really nice.

1 Like

I’m seeing nice fresh green on everything, they WILL reveg! What is pcd? I thought that was black domina cookies?

Edit: Phantom Cookies Domina is PCD

1 Like

GMA1: Smells of oranges, onions and gas. Very few white Pistils left. 43f

GMA2: Orange peels and chemical smells, pistils just starting to turn. 43f

Washing machine smells very cheesy, huge dense colas. Top heavy wants to tip over. 43f

9# hammer reveg: grape bubble gum smells and stacking well for second set of buds on same plant. 43f

The other 9#hammer 43f

UK#1 and 9# hammer day 13f

24 Likes

Looking great @Qtip!! :smiley: I need to grow that 9lb Paralyzer soon.

7 Likes

You and me both buddy!

2 Likes

All the single ladies back on the dance floor.

15 Likes

Shucking GG#4 auto fem seeds, not dry enough but seeds look decent.

23 Likes

Shucked seeds on these three with varying degrees of success. Celebrating with a few lines of kief.

24 Likes

Cannabis Oasis.

19 Likes

:heart_eyes: Dude, I’ve had a fastbudz gg4 auto in my cart for days trying not to pull the trigger so great work on those seeds. I just chopped my first seed plant and am patiently waiting for it to be dry enough to shuck. The suspense is killing me! Lines of kief, lol.

3 Likes

Since I started this project I have done a little research. GG#4 is prone toward herms and I did another self cross on them, probably not the best pick to reverse. I’m hoping the progeny don’t have issues because the seeded bud stunk really bad and I’m hoping that comes through in the seed stock.

5 Likes

I always love catching up on your threads @Qtip , amazing work as always!

I found that out by discovering 8 seeds in my GG#4 autoflower solocup. 1 tiny bud at the very bottom had em all. Gonna pop em and smoke what happens in the long haul. I’m okay with this self perpetuation. :+1:

Currently running 4x TG GG#4 RIL’s in hopes of seeds :hugs:

9 Likes

That is some legit GG#4! Nice gear @Pigeonman

2 Likes

Day 44f

16 Likes