Québec's own "STRICT" laws relatively to Trudeau's mari-caca

Hi again MuleSkinner,

While it’s Christmass in advance for bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists those who they keep bullying around shall become invisible as i just can’t imagine consumers as myself providing identity cards with a signature in exchange for some eventual delivery of inferior “medical” products already known to have been “recalled” in the past, months too late after it was consumed…

That’s the idea, contemplate the chain of events which only confirmed that old intuition i had back to 2014 or so:

G&M: Canadians not told about banned pesticide found in medical pot supply (2016-Dec-29)

« A controversial pesticide banned in Canada has been discovered in products sold by a federally licensed medical marijuana producer, The Globe and Mail has learned, but neither the company nor Health Canada have informed the public.

Myclobutanil, a chemical that is also prohibited for use on legal cannabis in Colorado, Washington and Oregon because of health concerns, was found in product recently recalled by Mettrum Ltd., a Toronto-based medical marijuana company.

The pesticide is not approved for use on plants that are combusted, such as tobacco or cannabis, and is known to emit hydrogen cyanide when heated. Lawmakers in the three U.S. states moved quickly to ban myclobutanil, in some cases enacting emergency legislation when they discovered growers using it. »

G&M: Medical marijuana recall expanded after banned pesticide found (2017-Jan-16)

« Health Canada listed both recalls on its online database and confirmed that both cases involved traces of chemicals bifenazate and myclobutanil, which are prohibited for use on legal cannabis in Canada. »

G&M: Medical marijuana firms discussed using banned pesticides (2017-May-7)

« Two years before Canada’s medical-marijuana sector became embroiled in a tainted cannabis scare, the trade organization representing the majority of commercial growers explored using banned pesticides on their products… … …some industry members supported using prohibited chemicals such as myclobutanil – a pesticide that produces hydrogen cyanide when combusted and can lead to serious health problems. »

[ http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2017/63354r-eng.php ]
Healthy Canadians: Recall of Cannabis for Medical Purposes - Hydropothecary (2017-May-16)

« On June 2, 2017, Hydropothecary expanded the voluntary recall to include products sold between July 15, 2015 and March 24, 2017, following subsequent testing that identified lots containing low levels of myclobutanil. … …not likely to cause any adverse health consequences… »

At that time Hydropothecary Corp. was the only 1 LP approved in Québec, their products were “recalled” some 3 months later if i’m not mistaking…

[ http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2017/64298r-eng.php ]
Healthy Canadians: Recall of Cannabis for Medical Purposes - Broken Coast Cannabis Ltd. (2017-Aug-24)

Notice the blatant self-awarded title: Healthy Canadians!! Which is beyond ordinary provocation, not to mention this strategy meant to cover it up in the eye of unsuspecting victims:

CBC: Kosher designation for Gatineau pot products arrives in time for High Holidays (2017-Sep-20)

Now can i believe it?!

:expressionless:

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/kosher-medical-marijuana-arrives-just-in-time-for-rosh-hashanah
OC: Kosher medical marijuana arrives ‘just in time for Rosh Hashanah’ (2017-Sep-19)

« Kosher certification is something that is relied upon by many people, including vegans, vegetarians and people who are careful about what they consume, as a symbol of trust… »

Anyway, assuming that i do want to trust a company that’s separated from Ontario by little more than a river (…), is it going to be a requirement to show proof of circumcision On-Line at the time of purchase?!!

:scream:

Global: Quebec medical marijuana producer certified ‘kosher,’ just in time for High Holidays (2017-Sep-19)

Meanwhile in Ontario, by the way:

CN: Toronto police drug squad officer dies of fentanyl overdose (2017-Nov-16)

« …Const. Michael Thompson was found at his home in medical distress on April 10. Thompson was rushed to hospital, where he died three days later. »

CBC: Drug squad officer dies of fentanyl overdose, leaving police with ‘more questions than answers’ (2017-Nov-16)

Back to the announced topic:

TS: Quebec to keep strict controls over legal marijuana (2017-Nov-16)

« …to integrate consumers into, and maintain them in, the legal market without encouraging cannabis consumption. »

No kidding, she’s attempting to sound serious it seems. :unamused:

So, we can safely conclude Bill 157 is all about green money, naturally. Not to mention the politically-convenient timing relatively to Christmass, AGAIN…

Like we never learned better before.

:angry:

Consequently, anything “shitty” one might find to match “mari-caca” shall fit the bill adequately enough and in more ways than one i would say!!

Simply because it smells like the hot-air fragrance of anal-retention “caca” from A to Z…

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

UPDATE

G&M: Quebec unveils zero-tolerance marijuana plan: No home-grown cannabis allowed (2017-Nov-16)

« …the province’s Liberal government would authorize police to test saliva samples from drivers and allow police to immediately suspend the licence of anyone driving with a trace of cannabis or illicit drugs for 90 days. »

The “stoner$”/“droÿé$” detector scenario confirms.

« Polls show Quebeckers are more uneasy than most Canadians with legalized marijuana. »

IMO that’s a half-truth used to twist reality as i figure Québekers are simply opposed to Cultural Genocide performed through VILIFICATION, implemented via pesticide-laced/radio-activity sterilized mari-caca sold at stratospheric mafia-compatible prices, without even an option to at least visually inspect their “pusher” merchandise before they (we) buy, while providing identification for later On-Line orders to be delivered by mail, eventually… All of this unfair abuse with no pro-consumer protection(s) nor garantees on the horizon.

« The unveiling of Bill 172 on Thursday provided more evidence that the Quebec government would have preferred to avoid having to legalize cannabis. »

Bad interpretation again, our politicians would have done it if the federal level had cooperated with the province instead of setting rules unilaterally for Québec to assume, including the bill$…

« The proposed measures aim to limit risk and mischief linked to abuse of this substance and to fight the trivialization of this product. We will be prudent and restrictive from the start. »

That just means spineless politicians prefer to promote Self-Vilification that turns consumers against themselves on the long run, just because anything else would risk being perceive as “banalization” and they can’t be responsible adults enough to manage with it other than by behaving like socio-toxic clueless individuals in panic (e.g. when on the public scene)…

« …Quebec will continue to outlaw growing pot at home. »

Québec’s parliament was nowhere to be seen on the mass-mediatic radar when SPVM-GTi POLICE agent Christian Gilbert actually KILLED Jean-Pierre Bony renamed Bony Jean-Pierre by a single-sourced mass-media press (…), over 8 oz collected from multiple pockets other than those of the dead… Hence with extreme economical forces as that we can only expect more deadly violence wouldn’t make those rotting bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists twitch an eyebrowse in front of cameras… Not even in the most questionable circumstances as reported by alternative sources as La C.R.A.P. and elsewhere. Lets hope the new Québec Solidaire candidate Will Prosper (ex-cop & activist, well aware of the Christian Gilbert case…) will expose similar forms of abuse for what it is in the future!

« Quebec hasn’t had a proliferation of pot dispensaries like British Columbia and Ontario… »

M’yeah, well that’s an euphemism, not to mention the province still has only 2 LPs over a grand Canuck total of 73 (so far!), with Hydropothecary found to having used BANNED pesticides before publishing the non-detection threshold concentration level for myclobutanil, while the other (new) LP is actually just a sub-division from Alberta anyway!

« Head shops will still be allowed to sell accessories… »

Talk about a relief, euh… Now that Lucie Charlebois made e-Cigs/e-Liquids and even VAPORIZERS legally equivalent to socio-toxic poisonous and addictive tobacco! Lets simply consider she insisted to talk about her own father and herself during the “Loi #44” commission: he died of cancer while she had a struggle quitting smoke herself… Which makes this most controversial lady totally unfit in terms of objectivity, much worse as minister of “healthy ways” and whatnot!!

Truth is she imported her prohibitionist inspiration directly from the 2014 COP6/FCTC which occured in Russia:

-=*=-

Ref.:

An opinion from the “Coalition Québécoise pour le contrôle du tabac”:

[ http://cqct.qc.ca/Documents_docs/DOCU_2015/MEMO_15_08_31_CSSS_PL44_Annexe.pdf ]
Projet de loi no 44, Loi visant à renforcer la lutte contre le tabagisme

Reference documents from the COP6/FCTC event i refered to:

Pages 43 et 50, items 176, 180 (page 3, point 8) et 202 (page 10, point 26)
Convention-cadre de l’OMS pour la lutte antitabac, Inhalateurs électroniques de nicotine, juillet 2014

[ http://apps.who.int/gb/fctc/PDF/cop6/FCTC_COP6_10-fr.pdf ]

It would also seem most relevant to put focus on the 3 & 5 items of page 2 of that same document…

A survey done in behalf of the “Coalition Québécoise pour le Contrôle du tabac”:

[ http://www.cqct.qc.ca/Communiques_docs/2015/PRSS_15_07_29_Sondage_Vapotage.pdf ]

Item 3
Convention-cadre de l’OMS pour la lutte antitabac, Inhalateurs électroniques de nicotine, rapport, juillet 2014, p. 7.

Item 11
Convention-cadre de l’OMS pour la lutte antitabac, Inhalateurs électroniques de nicotine, juillet 2014, page 2, points 3 et 5.

-=*=-

« The Opposition criticized the Quebec government for going slowly to introduce its plan and then attempting to rush it through the National Assembly by Christmas. The plan does not specify price or permissible levels of THC… »

As a matter of fact all parties failed to display responsible adult behaviours dealing with tobacco smokers years ago, don’t expect any sort of genuine sympathy from Jean-François Lisée who sounded bigot enough, not to mention his CAQ opponent François Legault who’s just as socio-toxic as the others. Leaving nearly zero hope in parliament except for marginal episodic criticism from the QS, eventually, when given a chance to rise and speak on related issues…

As for THC labels that’s only a minimal requirement, CBD and CBN need to be measured as well or the “medical” applications won’t make any sense, while in fact we all understood it’s about over-taxation meant to “keep it out of the hands of children!” (a cruel lie IMHO), not to mention a court cause lost last year exactly.

« …150 grams at home. »

M’well, at least those who seek quality over the “buzz” shall feel relieved there’s room for curing in rotations. Too bad in real-life only lawyers and similar profe$$ionals shall be able to afford it!

:expressionless:

« The party would like cannabis banned from parks. »

Tobacco is already banned from practically all city parks, hence the same applies with cannabis. In other words the CAQ had nothing useful nor pertinent to say.

« Quebec’s draft law will restrict smoking marijuana to places where smoking cigarettes is legal, mainly in private dwellings and in designated outdoor areas. It additionally bans marijuana consumption on school and university campuses. »

This echos the previous item.

« The Quebec plan for testing drivers involves a saliva test that still hasn’t been approved by Ottawa. »

Yet a beefed-up police will be equiped with “stoner$”/“droÿé$” detectors, never mind if we’re truly guilty of impaired driving or not!!

So, « …her legislation is ready but she could still use an extra year… », euh…

Pardon me?? That’s our spotless provincial minister speaking, right?!

Is she at least getting feedback from an employee in charge of reading the papers in her behalf? For example, this article which ain’t even new:

G&M: Pesticide-laden medical marijuana spurs third Canadian lawsuit (2016-Apr-14)

« A third class-action lawsuit launched Tuesday over tainted medical marijuana raises new questions about Health Canada’s recent conclusion that patients who consumed products containing banned pesticides were unlikely to experience any adverse health consequences.

Patients thought they were purchasing safe, healthy medical cannabis from a licensed producer subjected to strict regulations. And in fact, that’s not what they received… »

Quite frankly i wonder!! :confused:

3 Likes

wow, thanks for bringing us up to speed on the Quebec situation! I am only a few hours away, it’s like a 2nd home.

I’m starting to realize that places that do not have a ballot initiative process (referendum) are going to be stuck with awful “legalization” laws for a long time. New York, New Jersey, etc. Does Quebec or Canada have any way to put a referendum on the ballot?

1 Like

Hi there MuleSkinner!

Thank your for a chance to express mutual support! :+1:

It’s an immense world compared to the already vast St-Laurent valley, without internet webbing we’d be isolated against predatory politicians & friends. Personally i can only imagine living in the early '50s as a young legally-emancipated adult, facing the present wave of public-funded propaganda!!

With high-profile “elite” politicians fueling on alcohol!..

:dizzy_face:

If only it had been an option to dare pronounce the taboo world relatively to cannabis in my province:

RÉFÉRENDUM!..

It won’t happen in my lifetime, just a few months ago i yet had to hear clear hints from each political party but now it’s like they’re all the same with variations of intensity. The most hostile are from François Legault’s CAQ, then i need to decide which of the Parti Québécois or Parti Libéral are the most hypocrytes… As for Québec Solidaire they’re still not a threat to those older political parties, but judging from their accent being put on diversity so far i’d only wish i were 20 years younger!

As far as i’m concerned the main issue is with a provincial ban of home cultivation. It can be cleared in justice courts claiming that this is unreasonable restriction of access to CBD plants for which there’s just no possible justification to ban that as well. Hence the ban should only target THC plants alone and since enforcement would involve advanced lab testing of a plants genetics, i presume, then the province should loose their cause on constitutional grounds, even if cannabis ain’t approved as “medicine” so far.

Now if we put on the table a right to access cannabis which actually classifies between the 2 main THC vs CBD extremes then the conclusion should be that it is THC-centric plants the politicians should have banned if they’re anything close to being genuine & serious about “saving” the lost statistically-ellusive children of planet Itnoc…

2 Likes

i think one reason everywhere is pushing for online distribution is to keep canada post relevant, one can safely assume they will be demanding their share of the profits for operational costs!

Salutations LegalCanada,

That’s certainly a most “sexy” idea to have for a Canuck politician as those installed at the moment! Even Elizabeth dis(May) intends to support the “Cannabis Act” thinking it’s a step in the right direction, as i recall! So i got to wonder what she would say of the Canada Post monopoly!..

To them it’s a politically-safe win-win scenario, saving the taxes + the jobs too! Not to mention in Québec i don’t see how identities could remain private/secret while “légaleezation” finally translates as: #1) mail delivery; #2) nothing but abstaining; #3) “organized crime”… Which means 1 strike gets 3 goals met now:

[ http://ici.radio-canada.ca/emissions/tout_le_monde_en_parle/saison10/document.asp?idDoc=329431 ]
SRC: Tout le monde en parle (2014-Feb-23)

Lepage --> “Donc vous voulez nationaliser?
Trudeau --> “Non, on veut réguler et contrôler pour que les gens doivent montrer les cartes d’identité…

Translation: Do you want it nationalized (Canada-wide)? The answer being NO, we want to regulate and control it so the consumers need to show their identification cards!

In addition, during this same historical “marijuana” discussion (on French-speaking national TV @ premium hours) our future PM promptly argued it’s NOT a « dietary supplement » (which i consider as blatant propaganda the animator Guy A. Lepage conveniently failed to question somehow)!..

Justin repeating his bipolar mother credo, that mari-caca hurts teenager brains…

Notice my freezed-frame above vs CBC’s below…

CBC - Margaret Trudeau back in headlines (2015-Oct-30)

« I… We know from science that just smoke pot before 18 it’s very dangerous to your brain. »

…though it ain’t any more harmful than alcohol/tobacco, Justin said… Commenting that society needs to be made safer for children while still showing respect for an adult’s preference even if that’s making a bad choice, etc., etc.

In all honestly i must conclude Justin should have married Lucie instead of Sophie!

2 Likes

Quebec = not very original, narrow minded overpaid conservative bureaucrats that ruin our economy because they take too much for themselves and invent too many laws and regulations to tax us every way possible. Everything for them and nothing for us.

Les gros lp sont pret depuis l’annee passer je suis sur qu’ils sont en mode surproduction et entrepose du caca weed pour se preparer a voler la clientele du marcher noire qui est fourni en partie des mom and pops homegrown. Leur but est probablement d’essayer de voler la majoriter du marcher et de faire mourrir les petits qui vivent de sa, ses un marcher qui rapporte beaucoup et tru tru et ses liberaux want it to themselves.

Le caca weed est moin impressionnant que se qui est produits par les artisans qui suivent les regles d’or, du no name choix du president ou de la fine cuisine/home cooked meal ? Mesemble le choix est simple!

1 Like

Salutations BlackMarketMeds,

It would be accurate enough to argue that this important reform failed to include those who are at the center of it, only to serve the multiple interests of others while pretending that’s based on superior ethics & moral.

The power of bigot anti-cannabic prohibitionists comes from UN treaties requiring an “harmonization” of Canada’s sovereign laws, their propaganda gets distributed by a mass-media press that’s just satisfied being able to ride on a same wave for decades while “science” gatherings as the recent symposium on “ADDICTION” (held just last month) continue to be stuffed with “holier-than-you” socio-toxic crusaders - which reminds me that SRC re-broadcasted this remnant of the Harper era a week ago at Découverte, narated by Charles Tisseyre (…):

SRC: Quels sont les effets du cannabis sur le cerveau des adolescents? (2014-Nov-10)

Consequently we had the privilege to see this activist face again:

( Dr. Didier Jutras-Aswad, psychiatrist at Montreal university​ )

Author of a study on 120 studies, paid by Pfizer:

[ http://www.chumontreal.qc.ca/le-dr-didier-jutras-aswad-gagnant-du-programme-d-excellence-en-recherche-en-psychiatrie ]

CHUM: Le Dr Didier Jutras-Aswad gagnant du Programme d’excellence en recherche en psychiatrie (2014-Mai-9)

« Le Dr Didier Jutras-Aswad, psychiatre à l’unité des toxicomanies du CHUM et chercheur au CRCHUM, a reçu une subvention de près de 100 000 $ à titre de gagnant du Programme d’excellence en recherche en psychiatrie de Pfizer 2013. »​

And now the guy keep busy directing the cannabidiol for opioïd treatment program financially supported in part by a CBD manufacturer called Insys Therapeutics (also marketing the substance known as “Subsys”, a fentanyl sublingual spray…):

[ http://www.nasdaq.com/article/insys-therapeutics-starts-enrollment-in-cannabidiol-trial-cm668017 ]

« The phase II study is being conducted by Dr. Didier Jutras-Aswad, MD, at the University of Montreal Hospital Research Center (CRCHUM), and is supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) as well as Insys. »

Last October 19th this individual actively participated as moderator (…) to the Montréal “science” event i’ve previously mentioned above. After all who could imagine a more suitable candidacy to defend cannabis consumers!

[ http://assistedrecovery.online/role-for-cannabis-in-treatment-for-opioid-addiction/ ]

« It’s not reinforcing of drug-seeking behaviors, and it’s not a source of abuse, which is often the case with a lot of antianxiety medications. So for a population already with addiction, it’s a very attractive candidate. »

In other words cannabis is still “addictive” but it’s also safer, as long as we can keep fentanyl and its derivatives away, that is…

:mask:

M’well, now i think i begin to understand why his tense facial expression when facing cameras in hotel Marriott during the 1st edition of Montréal’s “science” fair on the problem of “stoner$”/“droÿés”!..

With Kevin Sabet and Nora Volkow also present in 2016: a perfect setup to get right into the halloween mood…

:unamused:

And yet it’s obvious they don’t/can’t do it alone… Anyway these predators like to share the fun and excitement with friends from all over the globe.

Oui et j’ajouterais qu’une partie probablement disproportionnée du demi-milliard de dollars annoncé par Ottawa va justement servir à fournir des exemples de “criminels” endurcis (…), aidés de caméras infra-rouges embarquées à bord d’hélicoptères, complémentées par une flotille de drônes et bien sûr des relevés de compteurs électriques intelligents même capables de détecter les fuites hors-réseau.

Quite frankly i’m not optimistic for those who will tolerate being coerced to get their caca-weed (thanks for the nice suggestion!) from some remote-location LPs that emerged from a market dominated by greed, a legacy of the Harper regime…

…now about to get fine-tuned by cap’tain Itnoc!

[ Source: Justin Trudeau on Set | Peter Bregg Photography ]

Franchement je crains qu’en fait la ruée vers l’or vert ne soit que la pointe non-immergée de l’icebirg.

The myclobutanyl scandals inspire me a darker scenario where the whole “légaleezation” strategy of Trudeau is meant to fracture our community with the complicity of installed non-elected “expert$”/“spe¢iali$ts”, as Hilary Geller who organized the UNGASS 2016 event under Harper exactly… IMO this ain’t nothing else than Cultural Genocide based on self-vilification meant to infect the weakest spots in a target group by turning them into socio-toxic automatons themselves, made “criminals” eventually.

The vote intentions are already divided and hence these politicians are still going to have a job after the next elections, while the people’s voice may be better heard through the Bloc Québécois - if it ever regains any visibility in Ottawa’s parliament!..

:sleeping:

À moins que les Producteurs Licenciés ne fassent volte-face à 180 degrés il me semble également que le choix s’imposera de lui-même. Comme ce sont des bandits à cravate protégés par un système de lâches sans colonne vertébrale politique qui auront le dessus disons tout bonnement que mes espoirs d’un accès universel à des spécialités génétiques soigneusement sélectionnées en fonction des besoins des premiers intéressés sont partis en fumée depuis belle lurette, à l’ombre de nuages orageux!

Sur ce bonne journée, au plaisir!! :peace:

Ouais c’est dégueulasse.

Faq ça va être les gros syndicats qui vont nous vendre de la bud anglo a travers leur SQC… toujours les même dynamique au Quebec, ca serait le fun de passer a autre chose.

Ce qu’y est vraiment absurde la dans, c’est que le Quebec on est déjà un géant de la production. va falloir qu’ils en arrête en esti du monde pour que ça marche leur affaire.
http://www.culturecannabisquebec.com/uploads/1/0/5/2/105288419/14fab3ba-2daa-4257-9567-5e7fa4a55158-original_1_orig.jpg

3 Likes

so true, it sounds just like Massachusetts, the government likes to pretend there is no weed here when in fact Mass. is a HUGE weed state. Same with Maine.

I met a couple snowboarders in Vermont that were paying the bills by selling herb to college students at Johnson State University…they were part of a larger organization. They told me the herb was coming from Quebec in 18-wheeler truckloads, they had a couple of border guards on the team and they would send the trucks through on the days these guys were working the customs booths.

government seem to be like little kids that retreat to the fantasyland of make-believe when it comes to cannabis. In Montreal it’s extremely easy to find someone selling the herb, it’s everywhere, some of the head shops have even offered it to me and sold me a bag for much cheaper than here in the US.

1 Like

Salutations BongLeMagne,
Salutations MuleSkinner,

Thank you for the graphic, it’s an opportunity to point out there’s beensome ~60 % inflation between the day it was published and what Lucie Charlebois suggested recently! Any credit card company making this much profit on such short notice would be closed down then prosecuted, i suppose; too bad our politicians agree on 1 strategy:

« Divide to Conquer! »

I find the government is doing all it can to direct pressure against consumers while avoiding any bit of frustration for those it likes to call “organized crime”, or maybe some career politicians are afraid enough they’ll do anything not to conclude their careers wearing a bullet-proof vest anyway! Go figure, i thought it was government that ran “organized crime” on their lunch hours!..

1 Like

Corporate takeover of OUR industry nearing completion.

4 Likes

I personally doubt that picture is accurate at all. Prices have also gone up in recent years in Montreal. At least for wholesale. I don’t know about MTL ever having cheaper weed than BC unless you’re talking m39 or friesland. I used to make a lot of trips back and forth from Montreal in the mid 2000s (05-10) and those were great times. I am very close by in Ontario so it was always a short trip for good cheap weed. It hasn’t been the same in recent years though. Mostly everyone here is shipping weed across the country from BC, where it is currently significantly cheaper than everywhere else in the country, even Quebec. I also have a hard time believing you can get anything for 16/g anywhere in Nunavut, from what I know it gets very expensive up there. 30-60 a gram. The supply up there is almost non existent compared to everywhere else.

I like most other people in Canada, who aren’t naive at least, am extremely unhappy with how corrupt this legalization is going to be. Most people who don’t know any better are just bending over with a smile. It makes me sick that people who formerly busted in doors and ruined lives over weed are now trying to set themselves up to profit from the same thing. Bunch of snakes. I will never support any of these places. It’s pretty bad when you’re wishing weed was never legalized lol.

3 Likes

Salutations Scissor-Hanz,
Salutations Neogitus,

That’s why i consider this is a Cultural Genocide.

Some of your words supplemented my voice as i turned speechless. An avalanche of non-sensical declarations flooded our mass-media press all the sudden and this is devastating, each new “legaleezed” abuse feels like a poisonous sting that makes me sick: for example, one article explained the landlords would be permitted to expulse cannabis smokers retroactively, even if their renting contract didn’t included a related clause!

Yesterday i thought maybe Québec Solidaire would be a last resort when it’s time for electoral options, but no:

Le Devoir: Loi Québécoise sur la marijuana - Une approche mesurée (2017-Nov-18)

« Le projet de loi […] comble — une fois n’est pas coutume — à peu près toutes les attentes de Québec solidaire… »

This was Amir Khadir speaking, which means i must abandon all hopes for fairness in both parliaments: i’ll probably die as a criminal just for what i am!! Honestly i can’t even find the energy to hate them all, it’s like i were a jew in Hittler’s Germany i think. These self-serving individuals are responsible for so much misery pretending their moral standards are worthy of my vote, while that’s being divided into oblivion anyway.

Google doesn’t seem to know what happened since 2 days ago that might prove pertinent, but when i find suitable content it’s just more despair that’s hard to put in words, like i were abducted, violated… Denied an existence while alcohol abuse continues to be amusing here and there. Clearly enough our many causes are now required to be refered in a cour of justice, cause-by-cause. That’s going to take more time than i can give, if at least there had been some real “science” in those discussions! Even non-psychoactive CBD plants won’t follow the Switzerland model where it sells as a tobacco substitute since last year…

IMO the reality distortions are such there will be more blood spilled in Québec, because of extreme artificial tensions as if that were the goal all along, i must conclude: e.g. WE are the harvest!..

4 Likes

It’s not just Canada! did you see this article? California’s “legalization” sounds similar. I think the legal market will be an epic fail and a new legalization 2.0 law will be needed, with much lower taxes.

California weed is already flooding the US, I’ve met people selling herb from California in Vermont, Massachusetts, and south Florida, all 3000 miles away. No one in CA or Canada is going to buy weed in a store for $400 an ounce when a delivery service sells it for $250 or less.

Remember your duty to fight oppressive Prohibition on home gardening…overgrow! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

delivery services sell it for $99 an ounce from BC already. well, the postman will bring it to you. and the weed is actually quite good for the price. shatter $29 a G the first saturday of the month.

https://budgetbuds.net

grape god (grapefruit x godbud)

1 Like

I’ve forwarded that link to a bunch of people, it’s great! Budgetbuds will make Trudeau’s legalization seem absurd. I see the fully organic ones are $250/ounce…I love the URL…“BC product” they’re not selling lumber :smile:

http://www.bcproduct.com/product/

2 Likes

i think i’ve ordered from them. or maybe it was bcbudexpress. also ordered from a toronto one that was pretty good. got decent critical kush for $4 a gram. i think these LPs are greatly overestimating their future rec sales and profits and hope their stocks take a huge hit next year. too bad most of the crooks already made millions on their stocks.

2 Likes

I’m already noticing my prices start to go down. It’s laughable they expect people to pay 10 dollars for a gram of weed when the inflated price was caused by the risk of going to jail for growing or selling it. People also aren’t used to paying tax for it either so its just gonna be a big hit to the wallet. I really hope the LPs fail but I fear there are enough people that are happy enough to smoke their couple grams a month and be perfectly content. Its just ridiculous the ones that fought for years and even decades for legalization are getting shafted while the ones who were against it are lining their pockets. While this had the potential to feed a lot of people, it will only feed a few greedy mouths.

The one thing we have going is that the LPs, with their millions of dollars and fancy scientists they still haven’t figured out how to grow good weed. The black market will probably never go away. I won’t be supporting whatever bullshit they come up with. If that’s going to make me a criminal so be it, this whole setup is criminal.

www.thcdelivery.ca
www.cannabismo.ca
budmail.biz

I don’t order off these but I know people that have in the past. Prices are whatever but that’s pretty much what’s going on right now. Dozens of websites popping up buying up wholesale bc bud for super cheap and then making a killing off it. I’d still rather buy off one of these if I had to though

4 Likes

the cost of production is less than a dollar a gram if you’re efficient. they should be selling it for $5 max. some LPs are charging $20 a gram. it’s fucking ridiculous. such is capitalism.

3 Likes