Question on determining sex

A little blurry but top photo the fuzzy outline of a calyx can be seen. Left side.

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl:. Its an army term for chipped beef and gravy on bread. Looks " shitty"…and the toast is the " shingle lol. It’s pretty tasty if its homeade.

4 Likes

Thanks…will mark her. Have a few more I’ll likely need help with.

And yeah, SOS is great stuff when you can find it. Essentially ground beef with quite a bit of pepper and a cream gravy…served over toast…good stuff.

2 Likes

@Upstate holy crap it’s a small world bro am I right!?! That’s impressive you were able to identify like that… lmao I want some of that bro!!! 70s feel… bloodshot eyes… hell yes!

2 Likes

It is chipped beef not ground where I come from
@upstate if I put up a pic you can tell ?

3 Likes

I actually think that Chipped beef on toast and SOS are two different things, tho maybe “cousins”.
In the Army, the true home of “SOS”, it was always hamburger.
I think in the civilian world, they tried to dress it up a bit and make it sound more presentable. When I got out of the service, many years ago, someone made Chipped Beef on Toast for me, and it was nothing at all like SOS. I almost couldn’t eat it.

1 Like

Very true. The term does come from the army. I think us civilians spruced up the recipe a little bit🤣
There’s probably northern and Southern versions.

Tell what?

Sex of,plant

1 Like

Yeah if you get a pic I can probably tell if they are far enough along.

Luke Skywalker #2

Luke Skywalker #3

1 Like

GG #5

Jack Herer #4

All help appreciated tons.

Pretty sure GG5 is a male…

Who this guy on the last picture Jack Herer #4 @Lobstah?

1 Like

Had 7, just chopped 2, both were GG4…and out of the 7, those were the only GG’s I popped this round.
Guess I need to dig more of those out.