Questions on Soar from Bodhi

Recently started growing Soar from Bodhi. It’s a cross of Colombian and his Old Mother Ghani. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of these strains from his line???

5 Likes

Check out the grow log from @minitiger :

Also:

2 Likes

All of the Soars in that grow log turned out male, which is why I’m not starting any more grow logs until I know the sex of every plant. I did start four more Soars a few months ago, only ended up with one female. She’s looking to be a big-time OMG-leaner, I’m not seeing any C. Red influence at all. Flipped everything on December 7, I’m taking pics and stuff, gonna start a log in a week or two. It’s unfortunate that I only got the one female, though, especially since she looks so OMG-ish. I’ve got a couple C. Gold crosses growing, too, and they don’t look anything like the Soar haha.

6 Likes

I e got three females. I used a Leafworks gender I’d kit to determine sex while they’re young.

2 Likes

I have the Aluna and some Columbian red Australian sativa cross I bought second hand …supposed to be from Snow high…I’m hoping to run these this year as Columbian red was my fave back in the day

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s the same , but in the early 70’s I had friends flying in some Columbian we called Redbud. I just got a pack of Aluna, too, that Redbud was some good shit, lol!

1 Like

This was almost trippy and serene not like Columbian gold…which always hyped me up and made my mind race

2 Likes