RDWC Dark Star Kush

looking good bro . nice tidy setup you have there

2 Likes

Thanks man. Been tinkering on it for a while with the wrong strain.

2 Likes

Yeah looking great mate!

Will look even more awesome in another 30 days!

2 Likes

Hell yeah. When I ran this strain 3 years ago I pulled 7.5oz under a 600w on a 2x2 scrog. Lost a half oz at least to bud rot. Left for 3 days and the dehumidifier hose kinked, cheap polypro that they folded into a box.

1 Like

Week 5. The more lanky branches are sagging. Going to have to tie it up tomorrow.

Did res change today.

2.7g/gal 5-12-26 mix
1.2g/gal CaNO3
0.25g/gal K2SO4

5 Likes

Is it me or are the plants under cmh doing much better?
And now that I look at it …what? what? Is that a phantom 315w in the picture? If so goodbye!

It is a phantom, lol. 4200k. Was much cheaper than the SS LEC.

It isn’t just you. They are bigger. It is like 8-10" from the buds though so that is probably helping.

Not all the same either they are from seeds so it’s possibly a different pheno.

Final # will tell all though. I believe it’s more of a combo effect. It’s getting both lights and since it stretched more than the two under the QB it’s sort of blocking the two under the QB from getting the CMH light. Next grow on this system I’m going to get another 315w and do 315w, 260w QB, 315w, 260w QB and 315w over an 8x4 which will be 40w/sq. Ft.

I’m only running 25w/ sq. Ft.

3 Likes

This one is close but more trichomes than the next one. This is under the cmh

This is the closest cola to the light I’d say 14in. and definitely less trichomes. But doesn’t look burnt surprisingly. Also under CMH.

This one is pretty low. Much more trichomes. This is under the qb

7 Likes

Almost entering week 6. This one plant is packing nicely. It has like 10-14 liter sized soda bottle colas. Each will be at least 20g.

9 Likes

Had to press a little blue dream from last grow.

Snuck into the room and snapped a pic

7 Likes

Think I’m going to do some remodeling soon either end of this grow or next. Probably next since I already have them ready, just no room. Keep cutting them back but 8 weeks in a dwc results in 8ft plants.

I wanna try and seal my room up as much as possible to run CO2. I picked up a tank and regulator my sister was using for fish tanks that she got rid of. Also a pretty nice uvb t5ho light that I figured I’d fart around with possibly for side lighting.

Thinking really high u value walls and some FRP paneling with a fertigation area, clone/mom area and a flowering area with a 1 ton split system.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Fuckin beautiful bro

2 Likes

Only shitty part was the greatest plant out of these 4 was the runt and I don’t think it took a clone. I certainly didn’t number them which was pretty boneheaded.

I’ll pull a half lb all day off that plant and it smells so fruity in comparison to the others

1 Like

That’s just one plant??

Naw it’s 4 plants. But the one to the back left has 0 foxtailing and smells entirely different with way bigger tops

1 Like

I’m pressing right at a gram for ten grams of flower. How’s your yields?
What kind of pressure/heat?

1 Like

In the range of 5-20 depending on trim vs bud and quality matters.

I do the full 10 but I work it slowly. I do about 200-230F

1 Like

@SquirtleSquad Looking great. Some happy ladies there

1 Like

Thanks man. Got a battle with fungus gnats currently.

I’ve never had them in a hydro setup but it seems like they are living in my res. I thought after a couple res changes and vacuuming them out their numbers would be deminished, but nope.

Going to the hydro store today to pick up some h2o2 and yellow sticky traps.

They have moved to my veg area now and I just started some seeds in coco last night and this morning I saw one on top of the coco.

1 Like