Re-vegging plants

Looking for suggestions on re-vegging this late-stage male

Heā€™s looking rather beat and may not bounce back but if it were me Iā€™d try grabbing clones off the two lowest branches then cutting off all flowers and feeding a bit of nitrogen and putting him under a 18/6 light cycle

1 Like

What happened to the leaves?

ā€¦ give the clones nitrogen, or whatā€™s left of the plant?

Not sure what you mean - the ones thatā€™re still there, or the ones that are gone. I had put this plant outside and forgot about it. The ones that are gone died and fell off. The ones still on prob got eaten by bugs andā€™re yellowing from senescence. Itā€™s late-stage, as I mentioned, and figured it woudl be a good one for this thread

Iā€™m talking about the outside plant that u postedā€¦but u said u had forgot about it. It looks too far gone thoughā€¦but ya never know. Give it a try and see if new growth develops.

I love revegging plants I do all my keepers that way I used to only reveg 3 times because of here say but I heard of a guys who has been revegging same plant 20times plus so Iā€™m going to see just how many times I can do it and I have a theory that in the ā€œflipā€ back it can turn on certain genes that are dormant due to age/intelligence and advanced microbe population due to age you can just keep advancing the soil food wed in what is normally a very short window :slight_smile: something to think about

Nanaā€™s love #3 2nd Time

Romulan bx1 itā€™s 1st reveg

1 Like

The first new growth the leafs wonā€™t have serrations

Then they will grow 1fingers with serrations this is when it has completed the flip back to veg and itā€™s growing fast again:) and if you look at the small plant in background that seed germinated a week before I flipped the room to veg so itā€™s got a head start and see how much farther ahead the reveg is :slight_smile: and itā€™s super easy to take clones from a reveg it throws a bunch of shoots straight up itā€™s a very manageable structure

2 Likes

My clonex went bad last min took 8 cuttings none rooted after 14 days so I switched to Hormex# 8 and all I can say is Hormex saved my Texada mother and I have 4 cuts just transferred to dirt from Grodan blocks in under 8 days.Used some clonex seedling and clone feed to prime my Grodan had way less yellowing other than what touched sides of dome.Had to take some early in flower last min ditch effort revegging now .The Hormex doesnā€™t have a expiration like the clonex my bottle was from the 90s and it still worked so food for thought

2 Likes

Hi there,

Lots of good pics and info hereā€¦ I like reveging too, I had a plant (LSD/Barney Farm) which I cloned and reveged around 4 timesā€¦ and I regret I let her go everyday. Thing is the sun here is 12/12 all around, and after I clone I put the clones in the windows because I only have one tent and that tent is going to flower after I cut the clonesā€¦ soā€¦ after I harvest, the clonens have flowered in the window and I have to reveg them for flowering again in full powerā€¦I know, not very productive and now I sometimes have them in after the sun goes out and put them under a weak led light in the bathroom so they keep vegging until I harvest and have space in the tent.

From my little experience, I feel they tend to go faster after you take all the remaining buds (I usually do this during the second or third week of reveg). At least for me here, it would always take a month before growing 5 leaflets leaves and being ready to veg againā€¦

I find it good if you have little access to seeds.

Cheers from Brazil

2 Likes