Real seed co. Lebanese

I had real good.luck with these after running some landrace team and only getting one to germinate, bad luck with @Royals Lebanese only have.one of those…but all six of the Lebanese from real seed popped. Five had no Hermie’s and two were males I let them pollinate the three girls. These plants did great with cheap.lighting minimal feed and running twelve hours from day one the had single cola formation almost like clones had a great smell and lots or resin
The produced about an ounce each and the fan leaves just died and fell off leaving almost no trimming
I hung the for two days, paper bagged them for two days and put them in a jar. I found a few seeds but had to dig into the buds to find those.
I will do a smoke report.soon. they went in the jars at 66℅ and were at 76% this evening so they should cure very well. Nice strain

21 Likes

Awesome to hear. Been looking for a good Leb strain for my mentor actually

3 Likes

U know what I looked at my records these started flowering at 16/8. The container was two.liter and they had been in them about thirty days

2 Likes

@Trowertripper

royal is a scammer and those seeds are fake. I called him out for passing off stock photos as pictures of his lebanese. He deleted his strainly profile and disappeared from overgrow.

The fact that he had to delete his strainly profile after we exposed his scam is really concrete proof that the genetics are fake. Please don’t breed those seeds from royal into the lebanese gene pool. You are growing unknown genetics.

edit- and no surprise they had germination problems

6 Likes

These are the stock photos royal was trying to pass off as his “lebanese”

He edited the post after I called him out, and replaced the photos with a cropped version of an image that he had already posted and said was a photo of his thai line.

here’s the post where I called him out, and a link to one of those photos on shutterstock

after I posted that, he cursed me out. but he didn’t have any justification for stealing photos or misrepresenting the genetics

he later edited all his posts to remove the stolen images and avoid a ban/suspension for cursing at another member

this guy is a blatant liar and a scammer.

I’m surprised to see that royal has been logged back into the site recently. Maybe he thought people forgot about this.
news flash royal- we are wise to this bullshit.

https://overgrow.com/t/private-seed-clone-exchange-giveaways-and-more/65997/55
post by northen loki:

Looks like he got caught on a second ripped photo which he didn’t correct until called on it the second time, as well. I think he got the message but please let the mods know if you come upon any more misleading activity. Thanks. Buyer beware.

@oldtimerunderground called royal out as well on a different photo:

@Kyumonryu found this link which is probably where royal got the unwatermarked version of the photo

and I was able to get documented proof that royal was also using this photos on royal’s strainly profile.
royal broke that link by deleting the strainly profile, but here is the google results showing the stolen photo linking to his strainly profile

@Trowertripper

13 Likes

@zephyr I took it extra personally, as not only did I trade with him, but my background is full Lebanese!! After we caught him red handed I destroyed the seeds he sent me too.

16 Likes

:rofl: :laughing:

7 Likes

I’m glad to hear you’re happy with the Lebanese from The Real Seed Company/Kwik Seeds Trowertripper! my wife and I are now strictly breeding landrace and Heirloom Genetics and purchaced their Lebanese. Also glad to hear they are pretty stable for a landrace! Thanks for sharing bud.

7 Likes

Well I thought
@royal
was a she actually…and knew there was a controversy over one photo. I didnt know the rest. Interesting she or he isn’t defending …

2 Likes

I grew out an ace f2 that was pretty food and crossed it with the only.land race team leb that made it…a male. Then I grew the real seed co lebanese…kept seeds from both experiments.
Royals plant looked nothing like the others and was a herm so it went in the compost

5 Likes

Thanks for following up and confirming what the digital documentation shows.
royal is a scammer, no one should trust the authenticity of any seeds from this user.

1 Like

Does anyone have any pics of their Kwik/Real Seed Co. Lebanese? I have some that I recently received and I’m not able to start them for some time. In the meantime I want to learn everything I can. I’m very glad I went with Kwik as they seem to have a decent reputation. I went with Lebanese in the hopes of finding a small structured, heavy indica that can be used as bud and for fun hash projects. I’m interested in effect and smell if anyone has experience.

5 Likes

WOW !! come on - stealing pictures and re-posting them - IF one is doing this - hard to tell what else this member is doing on and off line .

1 Like

Lebanese in my experience is not heavy at all. It does not smoke like an Afghan and I have never considered it couchlocking. I think they often have mixed cannabinoids, so they can be good medicinal plants.

Other than that, I think it is a good selection for what you are looking for. I have seen some very small structures, and they are fast flowering, and many will flower outdoors earlier in summer and finish early in fall.

9 Likes

Thank you for the insight. I think the mixed cannabinoids is one of the most intriguing aspects.
I am a little worried when I see so much diversity that some individuals have 0 THC. But with small size I should be able to grow out more phenotypes, making it less likely to invest time and tears into a bunch of snicklefritz.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever grown a Lebanese that was 0% THC, but I don’t doubt that it could happen. I don’t think it’s terribly common though. I’ve definitely had some low THC phenos, but most of the time, THC still seems to be the dominant cannabinoid.

5 Likes

@royal do you have a good explanation? I’ve given you the benefit of the doubt but require more than “the photo was an accident”.

4 Likes

I had cbd dominant Lebanese. I’d say the four females i sampled all had more of it than thc and one plant in particular had none or little. It was a hempy Sativa pheno.
The effect of one plant was very powerful, head on a string floating above my shoulders type of high. I could see thc dominant or 1:1 thc cbd type individuals being fantastic smoke.
@lefthandseeds and @Trowertripper I’m looking forward to trying your versions. As you likely recall, my RSC Lebanese were pounded by the wettest ny summer since weather data was collected. Over 100 years worth. The plants were flowering in near constant rain on top of soggy, squishy ground not far from a swamp. Talk about a stacked deck! They stood no chance. One plant in particular looked really potent with a great flower to leaf ratio. I’ve since been shy of trying again. I’ll need to find a mold resistant pheno. It looks well worth the effort.
A cool thing about Lebanese…its a distant Kush Relative imo. A kush landrace distant 2, 749 miles± from the Kush! ( distance from beirut to kabul) for over 2,000 years according to most sources

10 Likes

This is more like the kind of high I think of for Lebanese. I’ve had a lot of heady plants from several different strains I’ve tried. I had a Willy G Lebanese that I’d guess is about 1:1 and it’s very good. That strain is supposed to be 20:1 cbd, but that wasn’t what I grew. Some day, I may reproduce that one to circulate around. I think HSC retired it.

I’ve always assumed it was something of a snowball due to its location along trade routes. No data for that, but there seems to be a lot of similarity from the whole area north as far as Turkey, east as far as Iran, south as far as lowland Ethiopian and west as far as Morocco. A lot can happen over 2,000 years though. :joy: I guess it wouldn’t surprise me, since everything eventually leads back to that part of the world.

9 Likes

Legend says Jesus brought kush genetics to Lebanon after spending 7 years with Buddhists.
Who knows. Definitely not closely related to much of anything except the surrounding strains at this point though.
It’s short height is only seen in one other place. The Kush Range from Iran to Pakistan I have seen no other short plants from anywhere else except the other places that have genetics directly related to Lebanese, such as Turkey. Certainly a massive gap in the Genepool though So there’s no question my thinking could be incorrect… Pretty much from Lebanon all the way to Iran is a big blank with the exception of that 1 Iraq variety available. Nothing from the whole Saudi Arabian peninsula, And only wild varieties or semi domesticated varieties out of Iran. What lies in the Caucasus mountains? I hear of indica’s in Dagestan, Russia…sooo many blanks to fill in. You would think there would have to be a population of this style of plant somewhere in between Lebanon and the Hindu Kush Range if I am right. Some other short population.
All the other Mediterranean cannabis producing countries produce taller plants and have Sativa phenos with thc. Except Syria/Lebanon…

10 Likes