Real seed co. Lebanese

These are the stock photos royal was trying to pass off as his “lebanese”

He edited the post after I called him out, and replaced the photos with a cropped version of an image that he had already posted and said was a photo of his thai line.

here’s the post where I called him out, and a link to one of those photos on shutterstock

after I posted that, he cursed me out. but he didn’t have any justification for stealing photos or misrepresenting the genetics

he later edited all his posts to remove the stolen images and avoid a ban/suspension for cursing at another member

this guy is a blatant liar and a scammer.

I’m surprised to see that royal has been logged back into the site recently. Maybe he thought people forgot about this.
news flash royal- we are wise to this bullshit.

https://overgrow.com/t/private-seed-clone-exchange-giveaways-and-more/65997/55
post by northen loki:

Looks like he got caught on a second ripped photo which he didn’t correct until called on it the second time, as well. I think he got the message but please let the mods know if you come upon any more misleading activity. Thanks. Buyer beware.

@oldtimerunderground called royal out as well on a different photo:

@Kyumonryu found this link which is probably where royal got the unwatermarked version of the photo

and I was able to get documented proof that royal was also using this photos on royal’s strainly profile.
royal broke that link by deleting the strainly profile, but here is the google results showing the stolen photo linking to his strainly profile

@Trowertripper

13 Likes