Real seed co. Lebanese

There are lowland and highland Areas with good weed i think.

Kalamata Greece is at the Sea, lowland.
For Turkey, some said there was Satia, but also the Indica from the Montains and strong weed.

Bouth are legendary… So, thats as exact as i can Pinpoint the good Weeds.

1 Like

The deep blue and red of the turkish Delight strain , are typical for highland-strains all over the world. ive seen it in thai, columbian, im shure other places:

TD:

overall there is a nice red in this region like seen in Kalamata Red - Deliciorganic:

(landraceteam.tag, tzz)

11 Likes

lebanese ACE seeds /Realseedcompany:

lebanese-indoor-outdoor (1)

lebanese_l34_resin_detail

they all have a similar Red / Pink Color

10 Likes

My first grow was an Ace lebanese
One was taller green stems pheno and had a mild low thc medium cbd content. The other was a shorter red stemmed plant
I hadn’t smoked any before and it was like a gong went off inmy head, I started sweating and was feeling like a bug crawl3d down my face overand over . I was very fukedup. I was couchlocked for 20 minutes

7 Likes

Would you smoke her again? Would you say you enjoyed it?

1 Like

Woah! so I’m not the only person who feels a gong inside their head when they smoke lebanese

from a post I wrote 4 years ago

7 Likes

Oh hell yes I want to smoke it again @HumblePie420
I caught some shit for keeping seeds from an obvious herm but I disnt really care.
I’m not selling em…so they can stfu.

4 Likes

I really want to try Lebanese again. Such an interesting landrace and at least two OG’s have given me seeds that probably shouldn’t be sat on too much longer. I still have a few seeds from my Rsc Lebanese grow 4 years ago too. One keeper looking plant in particular gained my interest. I’d like to get into the Black and Blue Lebanese from @lefthandseeds and @Trowertripper just gifted me some p2’s from RSC as well. Maybe indoors during summer…hmmm…
How long does it take to grow these a foot tall and if I did, how big would they be at harvest? Twice as big? Roughly…
Great description as always @zephyr…oh yeah…65 gallon pots??? Can they grow big?

5 Likes

I have heard they can get huge. I gre mine as fast as possible and kept them small. When their roots got crowded a little they started flowering even on 16 hour lighting

2 Likes

Hop on the Leb train!!

I’m fairly settled that my next grow will be SyrianLeb again. I’m ready to try a hybridization with a dwarf pheno and the Ethiopian highland.

8 Likes

On that particular grow I had a bunch of lebanese all growing in the same large pot. Started with around 30 seedlings and culled down to 12 females sometime in august, they stayed relatively small and made high quality sinsemilla.

They can grow big when you get one with a more upright structure, but most phenos remain medium christmas trees or round bushes with intense branching for their size.

A local grower got a plant that was 6 foot plus from my stock, growing in soil with hydro nutrients.

3 Likes

I popped a few of @lefthandseeds black and blue Lebanese. Just planted. Looking for that old Lebanese Hash Taste and some good night time medicine for my aches and pains.

I’m on it😁
Those lowdack ( spelling?)midgets look kick ass too. So many strains to try…

7 Likes

@lefthandseeds sent me some black and blue as well, more than the 5 I got from Angus at Real Seed Co., but I’m juiced to try a side-by-side. I recently added 5 precious Syrian seeds to the lineup. Got to chat with Angus at Real Seed Co while figuring out shipping through a Russian cyber attack on UK postal system, just to have that package snagged by Dudley Dorite. Of course he resent and it finally arrived.

I have Nanda Devi #2 freebies that I won’t be able to use. Looking for nice indica landrace examples if you or anyone else finds that trade acceptable.

6 Likes

What’s this?

3 Likes

I have been working with a cross of RSC Syrian x BB Leb that has a dwarf pheno that grows not much more than 1ft tall.

I’ve started some Ethiopian that I’m going to try crossing to it. There’s a lot of thcv running around a few of those lines, so I’m going to get some tlc plates and start testing female selections I think.

4 Likes

I dig this idea for sure. I have been trying out some THCV products and have to say I’m a fan. I’ve not heard of TLC plates, is that the way to test for the presence of certain cannabinoids? I recently received some ACDC x Watermelon Dragon and would love to seek out a 1:1ish cbd:the ratio in my pheno hunt, would a TLC plate work for that?

4 Likes

Anxious to see what you find in those. Will be cool to see more TLC testing, I don’t know why but I love seeing the cannabinoid layouts. Here is one I completed from an Ethiopian plant from last season’s outdoor grow. Lots of THCV and a tiny amount of CBD too.

6 Likes

Ok this answers my question @lefthandseeds ^

Looks like a cheap enough test. Thanks for posting that example for the class @deeez99

4 Likes

Awesome!! I’ve never grown Ethiopian before, what should I expect? Also, do you have any advice for a good supplier for test kits?

3 Likes

I had four females total. Two of them very long flowering, Christmas tree structure, thin whispy flowers and roughtly 7 ft in height in 3.5 gal pots. I never harvested these two before the frost finally did them in unfortunately.

One was pretty similar to the above but more dense flowers and finished earlier. The last one shown in the TLC test was much faster flowering, short (~3-4 ft tall maybe) and more dense buds. All grown in recycled soil with some amendments a couple weeks into flower and some compost teas randomly though out the summer. Overall very easy to grow.

cannalyticssupply.com is where I got my kit, the cheapest one. Then I just sourced the refill items elsewhere. The dye is the only thing that I can’t find and so I’ve been buying that from the same source.

3 Likes