Green stem Lebanese

I grew out some Lebanese a couple years ago, it’s my morning coffee weed. I got the test results back, noting spectacular but a weird terpen profile and three percent CBD…one percen THC

5 Likes

Care to post the results?

I will try, it was showing my name…gotta rename the file

1 Like

Sorry later maybe

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

Wow that is weird…did it get ya stoned?

1 Like

Thanks @George
@Tat2trav
It is more like a cup of cappuccino. It wakes me up, clears my mind and settles my stomach. It’s just the thing If you are hung over or still high from the night before. It tastes like black pepper

10 Likes

Very cool…I had no idea that a strain with that profile would be worth keeping around! How do you go about getting the strain tested? Taking care of my hang over now

1 Like

I just looked up cannabis testing in Oklahoma on the Google thingies. There it was…a lab right on I35
I’m old school
Sometimes I just want t smoke a joint without getting blitzed. I discovered the morning benefits by accident.

3 Likes

I think @lefthandseeds would find this interesting. He likes black pepper Phenos.
Glad you found something that makes you feel happy brother @Trowertripper

2 Likes

It’s cool that you found a strain you love. Even cooler, you had it tested~

Thanks for sharing, I plan to grow some “point break” cbd herbs next year myself…

3 Likes

I really like Lebanese. I’m growing a bunch of it right now along side RSC Syrian. I always find the effects to be pretty mild and stimulating as well. It’s my kind of daytime strain.

It’s nice to enjoy a joint and that’s a nice anti-anxiety upper without getting rocked by it. The Syrian is like that too. It really sold me on growing low THC varieties. I only have really potent indica in my stash and I’ve been craving Lebanese for months. :joy:

5 Likes

Have you smoked the Syrian? I have been wanting to get some. Also want to try the Sinai and maybe Crimean or Kazakhstan

3 Likes

@Tat2trav I think the 30% THC weed will be passed and low THC varieties will start getting attention, especially if they have odd terpene profiles.

2 Likes

Yeah those are all high on my list too with a couple Moroccan strains I picked up as well.

The Syrian has some really great terps, and @DanzaKuduro told me some people have found it to test at 7% THCV. I didn’t test mine, but it’s a lot like the Lebanese. Ones I had were complex in terps, but seemed to have a fruity/berry/fuel thing to them. I really liked it, but my yield was so bad, i didn’t get too much. They REALLY seem to like phosphorous. Took me through half of this grow to start understanding their requirements.

6 Likes

@lefthandseeds the Lebanese I grew was my first grow and I had a lighting accident. It was an indoor grow I went twelve twelve from day one.
I had two plants one was red stemmed and was very potent the other was the green stem that was tested. One or both hermied so I have lots of seeds. I haven’t grown it again but want it.

3 Likes

If you want, I can send you some Syrian x Lebanese in a few weeks if the seeds come out good. Syrian is not especially vigorous or easy to grow, but I think this hybrid will grow a lot better.

I got both a sterile male and sterile female this run. Two other females are very squatty and have better branching. One is taller and has no branching at all.

5 Likes

Sounds really nice :ok_hand: that’s how I like my stuff too, mostly why I micro dose. My wife however, she likes rockets :rocket: lol

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds I would absolutely love some Syrian Lebanese cross seeds! I would send you some of the hermied seeds if you want or another strain after a little while…

1 Like

Yeah…alot of the weed I smoked back in the day was seedy steamy brick weed, but some of it got me ripped then all this new cake and ice cream stuff they got out these days…those are just not my cup of tea.

2 Likes