Malana germination and romulan grapefruit crosses

ok i started some of my romulan grapefruit cross seeds. I had hoped they were pollinated by Vietnamese black, but I had put a pollinated dancehall female.in the tent once night due to a power outage and lighting emergency
Its pretty clear by now these are.half dancehall

16 Likes

I put some…3 year old malana cream landrace seeds on wet earthworm castings to try.to.get them germinated these were from real

seed.co

8 Likes

romulan grapefruit moms were put in my grow.closet to.vegg.out and get ready to flower, I’m training these to spread.out and make more buds

12 Likes

These Romulan grapefruit clones will be pollinated with various strins including pineapple thai

12 Likes

Looking good @Trowertripper !

1 Like

Interesting crosses, gonna be good stuff

1 Like

Im interested in this method of germination. I recently saw somebody else on here showcase this method with great successđź‘Ť
Hey lets get high!
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

1 Like

No sign of life from the malana seeds

2 Likes

The Romulan cross with dancehall seedlings are doing well
I started them in the tent with my tsw2000 set at 25 and brought it up to 30 after two days. Its about twenty four inches from them

They are sitting on wood siding scraps so they are not on a cold concrete floor
I only use Hapy frog soil for my indoor grows. These were up potted after showing roots on the sides of the clear starbucks cups they were in. They had had nothing but well water
I bottom water when they are in the cups and spritz them with water and hydrogen peroxide to keep them from damping off…and other infections
I transferred to bigger pots with moist new happy frog soil…probably about two liter pots.
I will let them get slightly root bound before putting in bigger pots…when they need water every day i transfer them up

1 Like

My romulan grapefruit moms have went from the mom room to a vegg room and i reduced the light cycle from 24 to 18 and 16 and now they are on13 hours daylight.
They are in happy frog soil and wellwater. I gave them mega crop at about 750 ppm last week and another dose yesterday which was a week apart after see a little droop and checking with my two prong moisture meter from Lowes

2 Likes

The Romulan grapefruit clones areloving the 5000k led shoplights and are growing well. I started them and my seedlings under 6500k spiral bulb CFLs
They like that.

There are two phenos and one is shorter and produces less with a heavy indica type high
I had a third pheno but lost it.
I will keep one or two of these as moms and keep cutting clones i think. I like the high and they are rugged plants, although not producung as much as some strains. I only had one nanner in two years of growing these, revegging, cloning, indoor and outdoor grows…it happened after a spider mite attak and abrupt lighting change…and never happened again.

2 Likes

Something I fell in love with this year is the 2’ x 2’ home gym mats…
My old knees and butt much appreciate it but more importantly it is a great thermal break under the tent as well. :+1:
Don’t give up on the Malana beans, they might yet surprise you!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I can be patient…if i have to…lol.

Still no Malana

Dancehall mix seedlings and romulan grapefruit Clones are in tent

3 Likes

Mommas are growing and are.on 13 hour lighting

One romulan grapefruit Clones is gonna be a momma plant too.

3 Likes

Malana still haven’t popped, i.keep watering and cooling off and warming the seeds hoping…
Wondering if i. Should try freezing them? Nothing else is working

3 Likes

Romulan grapefruit Clones on left
Romulan grapefruit and dnacehall f1s on right. The shortest.plant has a stench to it, the tallest smells the.most grapefruit the middle ones are not that smelly

2 Likes

here are.my Romulan grapefruit moms flipped.to 12.12 last week

3 Likes

Here are my next two clones that will be romulan grapefruit moms.

4 Likes

Just for.shits and giggles …started.some.of my hermied…Lebanese seeds that were from the green stem Lebanese I liked
So.much…this phenotype was 3 percent cbd 1 percent thC and tastes like a dill pickle with black.pepper
Two of them came up. I.will keep them in a separate building from the rest of my plants

3 Likes