Received LambsBread

love it! keep me in mind when they do roll out!

2 Likes

@Gpaw is doing a whole lot of work with some Jamaicans I collected many years ago from 3 different places over there !!

Hopefully there will be enough for everyone to play with

9 Likes

@Swe-can Donā€™t forget me, I would love to try some jamaican herb.

4 Likes

2 weeks to go, & probably a couple more to improve germination, so last week of April is the targetā€¦

As this was my 1st ā€˜kick at the canā€™, things were not optimized for massive seed production. :laughing:
Lets just say they have been thoroughly stressed & if there was a hermi in the bunch, I would have found it.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

You done one hell of a job for the first time ā€œ kickin the can ā€œ @Gpaw so whatever the outcome is, your totally worth all the best thoughts and wishes for even doing this :v::pray::v::pray::v:

And by the sound of it youā€™re gonna have a lot of work to do in the future also :sweat_smile::heart:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! I learned a lot! :+1: and we are getting beans.

The best thing about ā€˜our hobbyā€™ is every time you do something new:

• you learn
  • you have ideas on how to improve

Kush will be next project. They will be manifolded and optimized for seed production.

It will be ā€œHold maā€™ beerā€¦ Iā€™m going for the recordā€ :laughing: :rofl:
Anybody curious about my protocols, they are detailed here:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

@potdaddy4x4 Iā€™m so happy they made it :slight_smile: long trip from here. I really hope they germ.

16 - 20 weeks flower is gonna be a hell of a journey. Happy to give them to you brother I know their in good hands

Thankyou :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dfunatly they will be next o have like 2 grows. Going at thecsamevtime right now so they will be next in a couple of months Iā€™m in fla and can grow all year round thanks again

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

I have one small plant that was a gift to a Rastafarian living in UK when he went back to visit family. Had 6 and the mail rollers crushed 2. Out of first 2 seeds I got one mail but I flipped her with the first run of Mexicans. Did same with my dwindling Kona stock and got a lone mail. Gone dust the Jamaican and grow a few buds for a taster before I drop the rest later this season for seed repopsā€¦
:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Had one of those @Swe-can that self topped. Did you germ a mix of the regular seeds and the Giant cocoanuts ? What did you get taste wise and potency?

2 Likes

Me too ! If this is the same strain Im thinking about it was Bob Marleys favorite ! Ive been trying to find this strain since high school :laughing:

4 Likes

The larger seeds seemed to have more germination issues but I did get a couple into the group. 3 females and 5 males are my breeding population. I didnā€™t have one ā€˜self topā€™ but my last male flipped between normal and whorled phyllotaxy and back ~ just to be different. :wink:
I reserved the tops (marked off with a green plastic ribbon) but havenā€™t them harvested yet (soon)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Iā€™m just seeing this now. Is this still open? I have wanted ti smoke on some LambsBread since I was 15 and Bob Marley said itā€™s all he smokes

1 Like

I do beleive he is in the process of making them still. I read he will pass em out when hes done. I want to be on that list as well :smiley:

Same. Since high school Ive wanted to smoke what Bob Marley did.

2 Likes

I have a pack of LambsBread from Cody at Exotic Alchemy -
there is a high 20ā€™s THC pheno in their genetics that the Islanders call Bethlehem - everyone else mentions Bob Marleyā€¦
the Bethlehem runs the entire 14 weeks of flowerā€¦ would like to hear more info about your strainā€¦

4 Likes

hereā€™s a video of a guy laying down some history on the LB - he says it comes from Easy India ā€“
not saying its 100 legit so YMMV.

4 Likes

Yes, lambsbread is the strain Bob Marley had sung about that was his favorite weed.

This isnā€™t a sign up, this was just potdaddy confirming he recieved my shipment.

This lambs bread is noted as lambsbread Amsterdam lingen 1960 flowers 16-20 weeks. Real lambsbread flowers a minimum of 16 weeks. Any less and I believe it means the strain has been worked and is no longer the original.

As a freaker run this will be an open pollination so all males and all females will be saved to preserve the gene pool to hopefully save this strain so we all can have it preserved in the future.

10 Likes

You got the real deal, donā€™t lose it. Stay safe :raccoon::+1:.

5 Likes

Yes I know and with alot of help from above there will.be plenty of seeds around Christmas or before

Peace and stay safe

8 Likes

Same here. Was able to smoke out with a rasta friend years ago rest his soul

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes